Sign in to follow this  
Octavius

Soda in the Inn

Inn Soda  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Soda do you want to see at the Inn?

It is within my ability to get many different flavors. What would you like to see? We only get two tanks, so please only choose a maximum of two flavors.

ginger ale or fire root ale

Cream soda! C'mon people!!

Go Black Cherry Go !!!!!

I'd really appreciate one "main stream" soda. I really hate shit like birch beer, cream soda, etc. As long as one tank is ginger ale, root beer, or cola, I give no fucks what's in the other one.

I'd really appreciate one "main stream" soda. I really hate shit like birch beer, cream soda, etc. As long as one tank is ginger ale, root beer, or cola, I give no fucks what's in the other one.

^^ Agreed

I know it sounds silly, but I'd really like at least 1 option to be a caffeinated beverage.

I am a huge fan of the Birch Beer! I don't care what else we have. Voted for Cream Soda as a secondary, but I will basically only drink the Birch Beer if it's available anyway.

As long as it's caffeinated it really doesn't matter all that much to me.

I would like to cast my ballet. 1 Option should be cola/root beer and the other option could be somthing more exotic. As long as there is a normal option.

Cola is really the only mainstream one I see with caffeine.

The amount of caffeine in cola is very small, about 1/4 the amount from a cup of coffee. You would have to drink a lot to really have it affect you, especially if you drink a lot of caffeinated beverages already.

Strange all the people voting for Black Cherry Soda. I brought some IBC black cherry soda to one event to sell, ended up giving most of it away. I always sell out of root beer and cream soda, though.

Don't screw with the placebo effect, bro!

I like the birch beer, but also having something lighter along side would be good. (by lighter I mean not as thick, though those are the sodas I like, it's not always great for running around after drinking.)

I drink a cup of coffee and maybe 2 cans of soda a day. For me it's not so much for the energy, but the anti headaches effects. Doc said drink some caffeine or take migraine pills. I opted for soda.

It somewhat surprisingly looks like Ginger Ale and Bitch Beer. Thanks Folks!

I didn't know your mom was a brewer.