Vany'a

Exhausted.

"I have something sweet that I would like you to try, since you are into trying new things." The Faekin speaks in sylvan as he assesses the situation. He begins fumbling around in his pack until a clear vial with golden colored liquid was procured. Blagar waves it in a big arc above his head as to catch the elf's attention.

"Its Buzzer Honey," he states before standing up and walking over to Vany'a. Kneeling down so he was at eye level with her the young man holds the potion out with both hands. "Your Septon would probably appreciate it if your head was cleared." Blagar smiles as prays she will take his gift.

Dano walks from the Bazaar not coming from it, but past it. His armor is a little torn and damaged with cuts dragging down his right arm. Though obviously recent from battle, he shows no other signs of being injured. He has on him, the strange buckler with his goblin iron sword sheath into it, his bag, and what seems to be some fur from a white animal. As he gets closer, it is easy to tell that the animal is a wolf, found many miles north.

Dano rolls up the skin and puts it into his bag as he walks past the cross roads. As he draws closer, an obvious look of depression mixed with anger. As soon as he reaches the fire pit, his eyes soften and the anger subsides.

"Hello everyone." Dano's voice is soft.

Veria looks round to see who is approaching before she hears Dano speak. If she is surprised by the state of his armor it doesn't show on her face. Instead she stands as he joins them and rests a hand on his shoulder.

"By the power granted me by the Blessed Sept I give you Mend Armor."

She steps back and looks him over head to toe with narrowed eyes looking for injury.

"Does anything else need to be fixed?"

Dano shook his head. "Thank you Veria, but no, just a few scratches." He sat down onto the ground near the fire pit, setting his sword and shield down behind him. "How is everyone today?" Dano pulls out a bottle, opens it, and drinks from it.

Blagar falls back, landing on his butt as he stares at Vany'a, "Its been a bit of a crazy morning but I would be willing to say most of us are well." The Faekin scratches his head as he turns his body so that he may make eye contact with Dano. "The normal for Pinedale."

(sorry for lack of responses. Party weekend kept me busy and exhausted ^_^ )

The elf watched as the fae dangled honey about her face as though she was some sort of cat, tilting her head and laughing at him as he plopped back on his rump. She waved a hello to Dano and shook her head, watching as Veria tended to his armor.

She stared silent for some time, finding herself staring at his dragonscale armor intently before muttering a spew of nonsense under her breath.

"Trippin’ and clickin’, like hypnotized drakes, like shadowy apparitions peeled from brownstone canvases.... And gone walkabout down in dragon scaled-fashion, high-passion, the Earthkin walks roads lined with weedy lots and chain-link vines

topped with ravishing razor-wire garlands spun of the purest silver ribbons from dragon scales laid on caravan trails by Terran blacksmiths at the mountain forges..."

She stopped and laughed before continuing.

"Banging on their anvils while groovin’ to the beat of the struttin’ on the street... overhead and thinkin’, ain’t this the strangest scene you ever did see?”

Again, she paused, grinning to herself. "...Earthkins are funny."

Dano waves back to Vanya, then takes another drink from his bottle. "Your just jealous of my armor." Dano laughs with Vanya, puts the top back onto the bottle and offers Vanya a drink. "It's Terran Thunder, do you want some? In fact, I'll offer drinks to all. If someone else goes to get them."

After a few moments, Dano picks up the shuriken and examines it. "Blagar, isn't this yours? It's rather bulky, don't you think?"

Blagar reaches out and grabs the weapon, "It does seem so doesn't it?" the young man says absently. He looks up at Dano, "I do not know what to do with this one," he tilts his head at the laughing elf.

A voice within Blagar's head speaks, "She seems to have gone insane, maybe it was the doing of the Trickster Fae."

"Hmmmm," the Faekin looks back at his once stoic companion. "What has he done to you?"

Vany'a almost looked offended.

"That's a bit personal. What Olov does to me is his own business, thanks," she snickered.

She suddenly let out a huge yawn. Exhaustion was evident in her features. "Do I have to let you know that I want to go to bed..?"

"Blagar burst out laughing,"There will be more words exchanged later, the night is young and apparently your Septon awaits." The Faekin winked before turning to Dano, "Thank you for retrieving this." He holds up the star and with that the Faekin heads out towards the field.

Blagar knows full well that Olov is not around. It seems he will have to talk to Vany'a later about her Fae problem.

"I'd recommend a nice long rest Vany'a. We can talk more later if you want."

She walks across to the inn door, opens it and pauses.

"I'll be here if anyone needs me. I'm going to look in on Eliana and see if she still needs my pen and ink."

Blagar turns back for a moment, "Dano, once you are done here would you mind accompanying me?"

Dano rubbs his head, wondering what they faekin could want. He nods, then stands up. After quick rearming of himself and collecting his bottle, he runs off. Just before he got to the opening of the field he turned. "Vanya, when you get a chance, I need a little help with a few... sounds of the Draconic tongue." He smiles, then runs off after Blagar.