Sign in to follow this  
Elrohir Amandil

RPNess meta game

I've been a bit out of the loop as far as RPNess goes. Wanted to ask some general and specific questions.

As Legionnaires are Amanda and I expected to side with one of the queens in particular or will the Legion be split up?

Are we allowed to participate and not participate in each event of our choosing or must we do as much as possible barring injury or illness?

Since we are donating our tent for an IC encampment for the weekend will it be available for our personal use during off game hours or should we seek shelter elsewhere?

Does this event count towards Legion credit for purposes of ranking up? This will be my second official event in a year and a half of playing. Still a zombie.

I think these are all of my questions for now. Thanks.

We'll be assigning NPCs as-needed to each side. We do not anticipate the queens having an NPC retinue with them all weekend.

You'll need to NPC as much as you feel capable of. It's going to be a long weekend, but if we're successful at pitting the two sides against each other, it shouldn't be too hard for us - they'll do most of the fighting.

The tent is going to be furnished as the light side queen's encampment all weekend (mine will be the dark side's encampment) so we need to sleep elsewhere. I'll probably just put my cot in Fellowship, or else grab a bed in Confirmation or Resurrection if I feel like paying the extra. Honestly, if all the lodge beds aren't full I think NPCs can just grab them for the regular site fee, as we're paying for them regardless of if they're full or not.

You can become a skeleton just by completing your loadout. This event would not count towards the "two scheduled events" to become a Ghoul, because it's a local event. For reference: http://www.kingdomsofnovitas.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=6707