Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

2013 Event Schedule

Better late than never...

Ragnarok - Cooper's Lake Campground, Slippery Rock, PA - June 22-30. http://www.dagorhirragnarok.com/

Darkon Bellum Aeternus II - Patuxent River Park, Upper Marlboro, Maryland - August 15-18. https://www.facebook.com/events/399994393428844

Dagorhir's Battle of Badon Hill VIII - Shitstain Campground, Shit Hill, PA - September 26-29. https://www.facebook.com/events/488246407913353

Clash of Kings V - Vanderkamp - October 18-20

Turkey War - Rome - November TBA

Winterfell Day Battle - Syracuse - December TBA

Father Christmas - Buffalo - January TBA

Let's talk about August. I've put Bellum Aeternus on there, but maybe we want to go to Brittania Faire instead for Battle of Five Armies. Maybe we do something in late July / Early August too, since Bellum Aeternus is at the end of August. Brittania Faire is about an eight hour trip or so from us, Aratari/Darkon is only 6-ish, and better roads.

Discuss.

I think the Brittania Faire event would be good. We've always had a lot of solid support from Timmourne and his crew, and since he's taken over the site last year, it has come a long way.

I also would not mind doing both, should they be spaces far enough apart.

They're back-to-back weekends. I agree we ought to support Timmourne, since he came out to CoK this year, but I really want to hit up the biggest Darkon event...

I'm pretty good FB friends with the current King of Darkon. We could show up there and be his personal retinue for the weekend. Nothing like starting at the top.

Can we do a Hell Week and pull off both?

I know that we can't do back to back weekends, especially out of state. . . the grandparents aren't that generous with keeping Daniel for a whole weekend that often. I also know that my boss has already told me she can't give me all of our event dates off due to my caseload and the job coaching schedule. I will try to make it to as many as possible, but I can't guarantee that we'll be able to make all of them.

Dave are you still interested in hitting up that Darkon Event? Phil and I are interested in checking it out and have been invited by our online friends as well. If we go to that, we most likely won't be able to make Britannia Faire.

I very much want us to go to Bellum Aeternus. Bo5A is less important to me than that.

Turkey war.....Are there any other events in November?