Sign in to follow this  
Vany'a

You know you play Novitas when...

Guest Elrohir Amandil

When you have dry cleaned your gambeson more than any of your suits

When you get asked to choreograph the sword fight scenes in Romeo and Juliet.

When you go hiking with your sister's friends and start to say, "I remember when I hiked to..." and then realize that it's a fictional location.

You choose your bed sheets partially so that the inevitable unmatched top sheet will be fabric you can make garb from after you've ruined the bottom one.

You feel the need to write 'bed sheets' because when you proof-read the thing YOU JUST WROTE TWO SECONDS AGO you still think character sheets first.

All of your sick time and vacation time days are spent on KoN and Dag events rather than traditional reasons.

You intend on writing a research paper on meatpacking in 1905 and end up scrolling through etsy uttering the words, "I neeeed it."

When you know you're going to be up late so you ask your mother if you had any Terran Thunder and she looks at you like you're insane.

When you lose track of time writing a new character's back story and fall asleep at 5am when you have to be up at 6.

You plan your vacation around several days of down time around "getting work done" aka fleshing out plot

When you make sure there are no enemies nearby before you make an attempt to eat.

When the new elliptical gets put in and you tell your mother you're going to start exercising. She responds with, "Great! What made you decide to do that?" "....so I can better run for my life. Plus, you know, Bagmen." She shakes her head and walks away.

When you look through your dufflebag for your ipod and find a coin. Then get SUPER disappointed that it's a nickel.

When you can't wear your best piece of rain-gear to work, because it's a straw hat from medieval Asia.

When you're trying to remember someone's name and you say, "I'm can't remember the name, I'm drawing a mind-blank."

When your husband comes home and thinks you're in the kitchen making dinner but you're actually cleaning elf ears with spirit gum remover.

When in a public setting a wasp triggers your mortal fear of bee's and you wind up running around, flailing your arms yelling "A baby buzzer! SHIT! GET IT AWAY!"

When your getting food and you do a double take because you think someone is wearing elf ears.