Sign in to follow this  
Wargrasa

Clean your cabins

Just as a reminder to everyone. At the end of the event on sunday morning. In addition to helping out you should always clean your cabin. A quick sweep, pick up wrappers, cloths, personal goods, and the likes. Me and rich were left with wet underwear, socks, towels, wrappers and more this event. I have heard a few people chirp in with similar complaints. So just as friendly reminder. Clean your cabins please.

On a similar note, if you have to leave early, be sure to at least clean up everything you were responsible for. Folks understand that life happens and you need to leave, but grab a broom and sweep out underneath your bunk. Leave nothing behind.

"Strive to leave a place better than you found it"

~Mantra from my Girl Scout camping days.

I was one of the people whining about this. I understand that people have things to do and places to be, but this was the 2nd event in a row that the folks in the temple cabin left me a huge mess to clean up.

I'm not expecting anyone to deal with encampment stuff, since my PC is one of the only two PCs that actually deal with the Temple encampment. But rolled up dirty socks, wrappers, empty water bottles, bags of apples, dirt and twigs, personal blankets (very nice quilt btw), dirty tankards, broken tagbags, bits of armor and garb, etc etc etc, is just rude, lazy, and uncalled for. Especially when I asked a lot of them personally to stick around and help out because I do a lot of the cleaning ON TOP of all the encampment pack up.

I would *love* to be able to go and assist with other cleanups (inn / logistics / etc) but it's hard to do so when everyone else leaves a mess behind so they can go grab some extra XP for cleaning up elsewhere. It's not cool.

I think my group is guilt of this. I am sorry Lauren. We are setting up a system to keep people responsible for their own NPC/PC gear so we are not leaving things behind. This will not happen again.

In my opinion anything players leave in their cabins is considered trash and much gets thrown away. Some of it becomes mine, or anyone else that thinks its worth keeping. There was a whole bunch of PC feast gear that was left at the inn. I'm talking about 10 bowls and cups. That crap will probably not make it back. If it does it will probably go to player outreach for newbie feast kits.

Clean up after yourselves. Please.

Um......there's a chance the quilt may be mine though I could have sworn I had it packed. My wife may kill me if I don't get that back. Lol