Sign in to follow this  
Vincent McFathom

Stuff.

I haz a few things i wanna relieve myself of.

1) Magic Carpet of Dissipate (number when I am sober and see it) : No-incant dissipate for 2. Had this thing forever. Never used it. PM.

2) Spear. Used, heavily. Pommel needs love. Ready to unload. You've seen it used as an PC/NPC weapon PM.

3) "Juggernaut" helmet. Just don't like. Used for a single PC shift. Needs ACH pads. Not Dag legal. PM.

Jamie, you WANT that carpet. If you decide you don't, I do.

I want that carpet as well... But I don't know if we can because that would make to CoD in the bazaar :/

Well, dat carpet.

There's been multiple pm's on this thing. I may have to start it up auction-style. Remember, IG coin only, no actual cash. Hit me up with bids via PM, and I'll post highest here, and people with have a chance to beat if still wanted.

I'd start the bidding at, say, 200c?

Have as many CoD's as you want.

That carpet makes a great addition to a bedroll. No incant. 2 people. If I were playing a character who was the least bit paranoid I'd want it.

I want that carpet as well... But I don't know if we can because that would make to CoD in the bazaar :/

The bazaar has a carpet of dissipate. I can sell it to you IC before I retire Rhaveniel.