Sign in to follow this  
MKW

Nature and Primal weapons

Just a heads up that as of Feb Feast 2014, the coloring for Nature weapons will be changing to red, preferably a darker shade. Primal weapons, which currently do not and may never exist in game, will be red with black veins styled like elven steel. Crafters, keep this in mind this season so you're not having to repaint weapons unnecessarily. There will be a grace period of 1 year, so all weapons should be in compliance by Feb Feast 2015 at the latest. Please post here with any questions or concerns.

This is a fantastic change. No more confusion with Goblin Iron! tongue.gif

Actually the problem was confusing Nature with Mage Blades and Magic weapons, all three of which were blue.

That sounds so cool and makes me want a nature blade

So can new nature weapons come in red or do I need to wait until feb?

You're fine making them red now. That's why I'm giving you all a heads up in advance. :)

Ohai... if anyone in the Albany area needs repainting done, I happen to have an obscene amount of Through the Roof lying around and am totes willing to be commissioned to repaint things. I did Molly's axe... gonna have to do it again actually since it's got nature damage.

8^)

So I've got this spiffy Elven Steel Nature Mageblade dagger from the crawl that looks like normal Elven Steel, do I need to do anything funky with it if I plan on having it around that long?

*bump*

Also, yes Phil. Sorry I left you hanging. Any weapons with the nature ability should have some red on the blade to indicate their abilties.

If you want me to take a look and see how weapons could be updated without having to completely strip and repaint, please bring them to the feast or april sign in. We will expect all nature weapons to be updated by Feb 2015 at the latest.