Sign in to follow this  
MayonnaiseJane

First Level Personas for Harvest

I'm bringing a noob that wants to NPC for a few months before making his character, but is also potentially interested in doing like is suggested and making a 1st level guy to participate in Harvest Festival. Since he'll be going back to NPCing for a month or two at least after that... and NPCing all shifts but festival... here's the question...

1. If he doesn't like the fellow, and decides to make something different, is he using up his "re-stat between first and second events" or is he allowed to just ditch the character completely and start over?

2. On the other hand is he actually required to ditch the character, or is he allowed keep him if he likes him?

2. If he DOES keepthe charactor, and decides to make something different, is he using up his "re-stat between first and second events" or will that come into effect after the first time he plays the character on a NOT all PC Shift?

- Marisa

Last year, I came up with a first name, reason why I was going to the harvest festival, and put on a little more defining stuff from the NPC tote and went to the festival. I didn't pick out any skills or anything. I didn't need any during the festivities and no one asked. I was probably doing it entirely wrong, but no one said anything. Someone more official will give a better response.

Anyone can make a level 1 character for free. You can scrap or do whatever. There's no reason to keep or do whatever with a level 1.

A level 1 named 'Bob' with skills X and Y is the same as another character named Bob with Skills Z and W.

Yep, not going to count for newbie death ect.

If there is a death b/c of harvest fest that a newb dies. I worry for our game :P

Raw Madweed for everyone?

Raw Madweed for everyone?

+1

I preferred the Dellan Cake :D