Danerec

Question about armor production

I started my PC with a 1 armor leather breastplate, and bracers. If I were to get pauldrons to add to it (most of the times I was bleeding out was due to upper arm hits), would I need another PC to produce it for him IG?

Same question for a shield. I just wanted to know before I threw RL money into the pauldrons if I'd need to wait for enough coin IG first anyway.

if you want those items to be magical then yes you need to find a pc to "produce" them. if they are non magical then no you can bring them in without someone making them. our pcs reside in a town. either a local smith made them or you bought them off a merchant that was passing though.

Alrighty. If I wanted to get them enchanted later and found someone to produce it with their points would I need to get a whole different armor for the new magic version? Just not sure if enchanting is something that can be added (like onto masterwork items in D&D) or has to be built in at the item's creation...

That would depend on the person who was enchanting your item. Some PC's, like Dave's PC Ivan, roleplay that they are not actually making the item, but "finding" you new things, so you'd have to find a new prop. Otherwise it would be a matter of getting it approved by the Props team and maybe decorating it a little.