hivemind

Feb Feast 2014 Event & Preregistration Information

I'm not on that list and did pre-reg (just double-checked my paypal account to make sure). Payment came from paypalkat@gmail.com. I neglected to add my last name in the comments, though.

This is why I'm asking here. You're the third person to pre-reg that I never got an email for, but your registration shows up in PayPal.

Gmail did something fucked up last month. Half my mail goes into spam now, and some other portion of it is just disappearing. :(

New list. Check it.

David Haldenwang

Diana Haldenwang

Brandon Rodd

Nick Condolora

Amanda Taylor

Chris Tesorio

Rachel Tesorio

Bill Alfieri

Fred Clark

Steve Guile

Zach Werheim

Christina Mevec

Kristy Trudeau

Frank Meyer

Ryan Staring

MK Benson

Bob Manning

Nick Quattrociocchi

Don Tyson

Bryan Graham

Todd Spencer

Stephen Slocum

Mary Ferro

Alex Hughes

Josh Vanalstyne

Chris Hicks

Lauren Manzer

Ben Nuborazek

Jaime Finley

Kat Stanley

Al Ferro

Tony Servello

Maggie Bechtel

Andy Wright

Kat Crossman

Damien Liske

Steve Arnold

Melissa Burnside

Emily Travisano

Susan Newby

Adam del Cano

Leon Adams

Pat Lane

Gabe Jow

Tom Guereschi

Tony Ridgeway

Ryan Spires

Caesey Stalker

Richard Baldwin

Julie Bednar

Kerrie Starks

Brian Loughlin

Thomas Hafner

David Morgan

Tammy Anguish

Dan Meerschaert

Pre-registrations end Sunday! If you're not pre-registered by Sunday, you're not getting a bed nor a seat at the feast!

Also, as of RIGHT NOW we have exactly the number of people to fill all our available beds. Pre-registrations past this point are not guaranteed a bed. HOWEVER, a number of us have cots, air mattresses, travel mattresses, and there are a bunch of couches. Additionally, there are almost certainly a number of couples that will be sharing bunks. I am certain that we can find a place for 3-5 more people to sleep.

ALL THAT SAID, if I get ten more pre-reges by Sunday, I'll talk to James about renting an additional building for Saturday night for more overflow. We lose a little money on that, though, so erryone needs to buy a buncha raffle tickets...

If you're gonna pre-reg, PLEASE GET ON IT.

Didja get Alex's pre-reg?

I'll keep an updated attendance list here. DO NOT pester me to see if I got your pre-registration until February 17th. Inquiries will be ignored. Repeated inquiries will be junkpunched.

Hivemind,

I am on the list as "Todd Spencer." That is my father's name from the "paypal" account I used for the preregistration, my actual name is John Spencer.

-Saber

PRE-REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED!

The following people are pre-registered:

David Haldenwang

Diana Haldenwang

Brandon Rodd

Nick Condolora

Amanda Taylor

Chris Tesorio

Rachel Tesorio

Bill Alfieri

Fred Clark

Steve Guile

Zach Werheim

Christina Mevec

Kristy Trudeau

Frank Meyer

Steve Marsh

Heather Marsh

Ryan Staring

MK Benson

Bob Manning

Nick Quattrociocchi

Don Tyson

Bryan Graham

Todd Spencer

Stephen Slocum

Mary Ferro

Alex Hughes

Josh Vanalstyne

Chris Hicks

Lauren Manzer

Ben Nuborazek

Jaime Finley

Kat Stanley

Al Ferro

Tony Servello

Maggie Bechtel

Andy Wright

Kat Crossman

Damien Liske

Steve Arnold

Melissa Burnside

Emily Travisano

Susan Newby

Adam del Cano

Leon Adams

Pat Lane

Gabe Jow

Tom Guereschi

Tony Ridgeway

Ryan Spires

Caesey Stalker

Richard Baldwin

Julie Bednar

Kerrie Starks

Brian Loughlin

Thomas Hafner

David Morgan

Tammy Anguish

Dan Meerschaert

Natasha Aleman

Justin Angelina

Logan Angelina

Christy Haney

Rick Servello

Alex Deerkop

John Robinson

Jordan Bellassai

Sam Schroth

AJ DeLong

Scott Chapin

Amber Chapin

Sarah Merchant

Jimmy Vertucci

Schuyler Howland

Joanna Wanfried

The following people are PCing:

Amanda Taylor

Chris Tesorio

Fred Clark

Zach Werheim

Christina Mevec

Nick Quattrociocchi

Don Tyson

Mary Ferro

Chris Hicks

Jaime Finley

Maggie Bechtel

Damien Liske

Susan Newby

Pat Lane

Tom Guereschi

Caesey Stalker

The following people are staying Friday night:

Brandon Rodd

Steve Guile

Kristy Trudeau

Frank Meyer

Bryan Graham

Natasha Aleman

AJ DeLong

This leaves THREE more beds available on Friday night. Who wants them? First come, first served. Post here. First three gets them.

If you did not manage to pre-reg, you are still welcome to show up, pay your site fee in-person, play for the day, and attend the meeting, auction, and party after the in-character feast. However, you should NOT expect any of the following:

1. To PC.

2. To have a bed to sleep in. I do not care if you sleep on a couch, sleep with someone else, bring a cot, bring an air mattress, sleep on the floor, whatever. But stay outta the beds, they're for the responsible people who pre-registered.

3. To eat at the feast. You can come to the feast, but if you want to eat, you're bringing your own food. I did build a LITTLE slack into the event cost, so there should be enough extra food for up to five people, but beyond that... get a pizza from Vella's.

No one's claiming beds? Well shit, I'll come up Friday and drink my face off with you guys for a bit and get summa dat board gamin' going on.

If no one "needs" one by this weekend I'll claim it so I can haul things up early and hang out.

I will bring up a few games. Probably Fiasco and The Resistance. As they have no little parts. Also I'm fairly certain Cards Against Humanity will be there with a "Steve Guile" white card >.>

Uggh I know this is hidiously last minute, but I might not be able to drive and stay over tonight. I might just have to make it a day trip, because RL reasons. :/

I will bring Crokinle again, as well as Avalon (the medieval Arthurian version of The Resistance) and a bunch of other board games.

I just realized my character sheet is still in Oswego, and I'm at home (halfway between Vanderkamp and Oswego). I've only attended one event so I don't recall, does Logistics have a copy or is it on me? I'm fine with driving back to Oswego for it if necessary, just need to know when I need to leave in the morning...

Danerec, if I knew whom you were, I would offer to get your sheet for ya, as i'm already in Oswego.

Fair enough.

So folks with various dietary needs can pack accordingly this morning - VK will have a few gluten free and vegetarian meals available for dinner tonight.