Sign in to follow this  
Long Ears

Steel bracers and greaves

Bill / Angus used them for 3 or 4 Seasons.

Ask him how they worked.

They would count as Monstrous Armor as long as you wear Monstrous Torso Armor, otherwise they count as nothing.

They would count as Monstrous Armor as long as you wear Monstrous Torso Armor, otherwise they count as nothing.

Not true, you could wear them with a chain shirt and count them as 3 non-monstrous, or with a heavy leather chest and count them as two.

Like all armor at KoN, they'll count for whatever your torso is.

http://forums.armourarchive.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=168684

Fyi- this armorer is out of Rochester (East Rochester, so he'd fix them if anything happened to them) bit more protection- bit more expensive- $65 He only does mild steel, I believe, so ya have to put Turtle Wax on and wipe them down after fighting to keep the rust off them.

That's Al from Mercenary's Tailor. He's been well and personally known to several of us for over ten years.

At the moment, I'm planning on attending Feb feast- I have some of his stuff (bracers, arm, and shoulders) I'll bring if ya want to check it out. He's 5 mins from my house- if ya go that route- it'll save ya the $20 or so in shipping for delivery.

At the moment, I'm planning on attending Feb feast- I have some of his stuff (bracers, arm, and shoulders) I'll bring if ya want to check it out. He's 5 mins from my house- if ya go that route- it'll save ya the $20 or so in shipping for delivery.

That would be awesome I would love to take a loot at it! Currently I won't be able to afford it but I would love to see it!

My metal greaves are his as well, and i love em.