Sign in to follow this  
Zander

Bulk Magic Cards

I am looking for people who have boxes of dusty magic cards sitting in their closets and are ready to let them go to a great home. My home!

I am willing to throw a couple dollars at a bulk amount of old cards or I can trade some smaller leather working projects. Either way I am not looking to break the bank on this little idea but if you are just watching them collect dust and would rather have a few dollars in your pocket let me know.

For the both of you: what are your plans for these magic cards?

I'm gonna touch myself with them? I'm gonna make fun decks for my wife and I. Then I may go punch Dave. :P

For fun decks of the casual variety to teach your wife. I suggest core set pre-mades. Pre-made decks in general are nice to play with a new player because it lowers the stress level of making a good deck since both decks would in theory be about as powerful as the other pre-made. Core set cards are generally lower in power (here's looking at you titans and thragtusk) but are generally designed for highlighting the basic ability words and color themes that are found throughout the sets. Things like Blue creatures live on islands where the isolation brings a good place to contemplate and learn while also forcing the creatures to be smaller and flying. Or that Green creatures feel more "wild" as opposed to the "civilization" of white. The color wheel is a very important aspect of learning about magic, not really as much for just playing magic.

For fun decks of the casual variety to teach your wife. I suggest core set pre-mades. Pre-made decks in general are nice to play with a new player because it lowers the stress level of making a good deck since both decks would in theory be about as powerful as the other pre-made. Core set cards are generally lower in power (here's looking at you titans and thragtusk) but are generally designed for highlighting the basic ability words and color themes that are found throughout the sets. Things like Blue creatures live on islands where the isolation brings a good place to contemplate and learn while also forcing the creatures to be smaller and flying. Or that Green creatures feel more "wild" as opposed to the "civilization" of white. The color wheel is a very important aspect of learning about magic, not really as much for just playing magic.

Much information

So Asian

Wow

I have a tin of old magic cards that i'll sell or trade for a small item

It is all stuff from a big con Draft 3 years ago I just picked em up while cleaning the room

I'll bring them to Feb feast and if you think they are worth some little item that works for me

I have more magic cards then I know what to do with. I have at least 20k bulk magic cards. PM me if your interested.