Sign in to follow this  
Julie

(Free) Fabric

I am culling my fabric stash. I've been sewing for 8 years now, and my taste has changed a lot since I started. As such, I have a pile of stuff I want to give away: things like alova suedecloth, corduroy, fleece, cotton blends, upholstery remnants, etc. Is there interest in some of this stuff? If so, I'll bring it to game next weekend so you guys can paw through it.

I'd like anything we can cover Dag weapons, including spears and arrows, with.

Neecy - as a disclaimer, I am no longer sure I know the difference between microsuede, moleskin, and alova suedecloth, but I am bagging these up for you! I'll get them to you at event.

Dave - I will ask Richard to take a look and see if any would be suitable for sword covers. There may be few because I am saving the greys and blacks for a Props project right now, though.

I will take anything unclaimed that is solid colored. Or nifty looking, I leave that second category to your discretion.

I'll certainly be interested in taking a look this weekend! Especially the fleece (that's pretty much the only fabric I've worked with, not that that makes much of a difference....)

Regulus - I have one big piece of gray fleece I've saved for you, if you still want it. (Sorry, I didn't know you on sight yet and I was a bit haphazard about getting things to people!)

Dave - No sword-cover material was found yet.

I managed to give away the rest of this batch of fabric to a new player. I'll keep sorting and purging, and may have more to offer later!