John Spencer

May 2014 Lost & Found

Alright

hello. i am currently missing a blanket and pillow bundle. last seen in gost cabin. the blanket is blue on one side and tan on the other. the pillow doesnt have a cover

I may or may not also be missing a thick brown leather belt (an old workers utility belt) that may have been left in the old bazaar cabin. Not sure yet if I lost it there or somewhere in my own home. But if anyone finds it let me know and we will figure something out!

Saber. I think I have it. I remember picking up a spare belt. My stuff is packed away but when I pull things out when I do my inventory I will look. If not, its more than likely in the locker.

I'm missing my NPC weapon. I mistakenly left it in the make-up area last event. It's a mace, wooden shaft with a small band like head and tiny points.

That got scooped up at logistics and no one was around to claim it. I have it. I'll return it in June.

Saber. I think I have it. I remember picking up a spare belt. My stuff is packed away but when I pull things out when I do my inventory I will look. If not, its more than likely in the locker.

Thanks! I won't be at next event but if Alex (Ethos) is there you can give it to him. :D

I forgot my hooded cape there (black and grey).

Sounds like a lot of stuff got left behind! Since this is it last regular event before summer camp, we need to be better in June.

Also if things end up being forgotten which hopefully they dont and are there over the summer I will be sure to set them aside!

Sounds like a lot of stuff got left behind! Since this is it last regular event before summer camp, we need to be better in June.

What she said. Also, just based on my limited exposure last event, a lot of things seemed to have been left in logistics. It seems to me like this could be easily resolved if people didn't leave their stuff, ANY of their stuff, behind after their NPC shift with the intention to pick them up in the morning. In my case, I bring my tote in for NPCing, I take it with me when I leave, and all of my things (except weapons) fit in the tote. Easy peasy, and I've never lost anything in logistics.

The rule for logistics is NO personal items are left behind in Logistics if you are not currently NPCing. There shouldn't be any exceptions. This includes Friday and Saturday Nights.

While packing I realized that I seem to be unable to fine a black and silver cane with a wolf head on the top. It is numbered. I do not remember packing this - did anyone see it / pack it into logisitcs?

I did see it in Logistics on Sunday morning... but I do not know where it ended up. :(

While packing I realized that I seem to be unable to fine a black and silver cane with a wolf head on the top. It is numbered. I do not remember packing this - did anyone see it / pack it into logisitcs?

Not my cane :-/

This was found in a garbage bag. If it's yours speak up.

gVqMVmG.jpg

It's Mine, maybe... I have no idea how though... let me double check my bags...

Yup... It's mine. :huh:

This was thrown away in trash bags after last event and left with the trash to be thrown away forever... Zach and I came across it when we were looking for his chain mail that was left behind.

Scott, tell your garb to stop running away from you and throwing itself out.... lol

There was also a belt with an nice belt buckle on it. It had a dagger with a nice leather sheath attached.

Yeah, that's all mine. I don't even know...

I wasn't even at last game. Why would anyone throw all of that out? Oh well, at least you guys found it I guess.

Yeah, that's all mine. I don't even know...

I wasn't even at last game. Why would anyone throw all of that out? Oh well, at least you guys found it I guess.

Dude, who'd you piss off? :)

Hmmm... a decent theory, Jenica. I will have to ponder on that for a few weeks.

B)