Sign in to follow this  
Octavius

Boffer Practice in Liverpool

I'm creating a new topic for this as our old topic only contained outdated information.

I wanted to post a reminder for all our players that I run a weekly fighter practice, weather depending, at Lake Onondaga Park in Liverpool. It's across the street from Heids. It's free and we have plenty of loaner gear for anyone. No skill level required, if you know nothing I will teach you how to fight.

Just FYI we use the 'Dagorhir' combat system in this practice. Almost all of the basics are the same as what we would use at a KoN practice. The combat is a harder, faster, and bodily contact is allowed in Dagorhir. The weapons and Shields are much more padded.

We meet on Wednesdays at 6:00 every week. Come check us out!

Join the 'Winterfell Dagorhir' Facebook group for info each weeks practice. Here is the link. https://www.facebook.com/groups/WinterfellDagorhir/

Bump for new peoples. If anyone has questions, feel free to ask. We aren't starting up yet, but we will be soon (as soon as it's nice out)

If you want to get better at KoN fighting, this is how you do it. Every good fighter at KoN crossgames in Dagorhir. The weapons use is nearly identical, the only differences are in force and body/shield contact.

Would love to join in these when they get up again too

Updated the top post. We are going to start up fighter practices soon (Like next week). Organization happens on the FB Group.

Remember, it's free and there's plenty of loaner gear. No skill level needed. I can help complete newbies to our advanced fighters. Come on out and swing some sticks!