Sign in to follow this  
James

Farewell, good friends

Hey all,

I just wanted to let you all know that June's event will likely be Akken's last (at least for a long while). My family and I are moving away from Vanderkamp in the fall, and far enough away that attending the game in the next year or so after we move will be extremely difficult.

I love you all so much for welcoming me so readily, taking me in to your fantastic game (and community), and giving me a much needed respite from what is otherwise an incredible amount of work.

I'll likely be at the Dungeon Crawl as well, but if you have any last licks you want to get in on me or my PC, June will be the time to do it :)

I also wanted to assure you that the Vanderkamp Board will be apprised of how terrific our relationship with KoN is, and I'm working with Dave to ensure that relationship between VK and KoN continues to grow and flourish even after my departure.

See you all in a week!

With love,

James

Good luck James. I unfortunately will not be at the June event to say goodbye, so this will have to do.

Will never forget Hightower's brother and that outstanding accent!

Lol! Cornelius Hightower was my first ever NPC Roleplaying role.

I'm super sad to see you leave James, but I'm also super glad we had you for so long! :)

Was an honor to have you with us, James.

Wish you and your family the absolute best going forward. I certainly hope you'll keep in touch with us to the best of your ability!

Will miss you, sir.

I'd say that Akken shouldn't worry and Vany'a will take good care of the new brood-lings in town but... that would probably worry him even more.

I had so much fun whispering about dragons with you in dark corners. Happy trails to you!

PS; I'd better get that darn crown back ;)

The honor has been all mine, folks :)

As for the crown - you better bring your RP pants, Ms. Vany'a. James wants to leave it behind, but Akken will need a good reason!

You will be missed. We'll look forward to any event you can squeeze into your busy schedule in the future.

:< We will sincerely miss you and your family. I hope you the best where ever you venture off to. <3

Enjoy your new adventures! And enjoy the fact that many people will be telling Akken stories for a long time...I know Ambrose will!