My stand-out moments, in no particular order:

+Banshees with Joanna! Guess who's back? Back again? Banshee's back! Tell a friend!

+Verdurans with Blake, looking for a nice country home for our saplings!

+Rebecca the merchant, devoted to the mother, sister of a drunken fool.

+Murderous friendship with Arbor, another not-quite-right elf.

+So much food and drink, the way to Autumn's heart. Everybody's really confused about her mood swings, when it's really quite simple: she's just always hungry.

+RP with Sofia, Ambrose, Vany'a, Sebastian, and Barrow at Odds fire.

+Killing a PC twice because he looked like a boggart. Amanda was sorry. Autumn gave zero fucks.

+"Did I just friendzone a Nyad? I'm a bad person." - Atticus

+Killing greater lycanthropes.

+Killing a puppet weed.

+Chasing after a heavily armed and guarded mind flare because he had a PC thrall (Amanda might have taken over Autumn in this matter).

+Offending many with Autumn's need for a personal bubble.

+Witnessing the matters surrounding Sylas' execution and funeral.

+Horse the friendly Minotaur. There has never been a better way to slaughter yebs.

Sorry if I seemed really out of it on fourth shift - because I was, and deeply in denial about it.

First and formost thank you guys for a great year this being my one year as playing my PC Sorien I never expect him to go the way he has and that's the best part :).

- RPing with blagar pretty much the only fae Sorien trusts ( ironic I know)

- fighting along side akken (spelled right I hope) and vany'a

- witnessing sylas die and getting a lot of his bad ass shit xD sorry sylas I'll miss you but .... Stuff lol

- personal HUGE thanks to Richard for the AMAZING personal plot with Mortis seriously the best experience my PC has had, you played Mortis just as I had imagined him it was so awesome

- RPing with Mortis and fighting nights children and going treasure hunting xP

- bad ass ritual with Mortis

As a whole year has past I have begun growing closer with peoples characters and the people who play them, Michael Burnheart, Vany'a,Akken,Sylas,Blagar,Vanos all you guys are so dear to me in game and out thanks for a great event can not wait it September !

As a first-timer, here are some of my outstanding moments (and I'm sorry, but I'm pretty terrible with names so forgive me):

-Being a part of team Sour Wine.

-Meeting "the twins", who are both super-awesome dudes.

-RPing with <some guy> and <leo(?)> as Inquisitors, hunting the Fae-child, and conscripting a militia, only to be completely and hilariously bureaucracied by a slave-trade thing.

-Bog-lurking. When <that guy> in our party snuck up on <that guy who plays a black drake?> and murdered the crap outta him was almost worth the mosquito-infested wait, but then randomly becoming PatLane's mindflayer thralls sealed the deal with a pretty awesome battle.

-Also that arrow shot from <Hivemind(?)> that took out Steve A. at the end of the fight. That was just... wow.

-Thirsty Thugs. If you weren't there, I can't explain it.

-I hit a guy THREE TIMES. A new record!

-Everything about that whole last shift undead-invasion-of-the-inn thing was PRETTY AMAZING. The battle itself was intense, and the aftermath RP-ing was just mind-blowing, even after having my dead-zombie face covered by a straw hat.

-Being complimented on my tallness~

All things considered, I had an absolutely amazing time. KoN larp is nothing like I thought it would be, and I'm super-grateful for that! I really hope to be able to attend the September/October/Septober event! Thanks everyone!

THIRSTY THUGS WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I HAD SO MUCH FUN BEING A DRUNKARD!!

So I spent all of 2nd shift and most of 3rd shift working the logistics desk and I have to say, our NPC's were eager, hard workers. Thank you for being such hard workers and so willing to fill any roll we needed you for.

My favorite roll all weekend was Leanna the Hag:

Pretty Hag: Hey soldiers, those men there in the inn cheated me. They paid me with a fake and then used all the alchemical goods I sold them before I could enact justice. I'd really appreciate your help in getting them to come out of your inn so I can teach them a lesson on going back on a bargain with the fae.....

Seriously, I'm a fae, I can't lie.....

Yes, ogre, I'll turn you back into a pretty pretty man once we deal with these oath breakers....

Thank you for inviting me into your inn to talk, I won't breach your hospitality by bringing my ogre inside....

On second thought, there is now a man outside with an arrow pointed at my ogre, I'm going back outside.

Oh, they've agreed to corporal punnishment, that will do nicely. I'll just have my ogre thump them on the backside instead of over the head..... Ogre, don't use the pointy side of your club.

One of the men escapes punishment.... breaking an oath a second time. That man's life is forfeight, do you agree. (PC's agree)

Flesh golems come up to the inn: "Is that man sewn together with parts from my people and your people?

PCs: Your people?

Young hag points to the blue arm - "Maybe you should help him? He's making me uncomfortable. I think I'll be leaving."

Old hag: Approaches PC's after a fight wearing same clothing. Begins by saying, if only my ogre hadn't had to chance after the one who escaped justice this afternoon....

PC's were totally clueless and thought something bad had happened to turn me into an ugly old lady....

Old hag talks about scrying in her realm and seeing that the PC's would need assistance....

After some pretty explicit leading, eventually Veria caught on to what I was and was able to get Aquilla to understand. And I was able to get them to cash in their favor.

Apparently, I am too pretty to be a hag???

THIRSTY THUGS WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I HAD SO MUCH FUN BEING A DRUNKARD!!

EET VAS SO GOOD, YA~

(also my inspiration for a shifty drunken hedonist character was from this video:

)

this event was bitter sweet for me. first off i have no bad feelings for what happened to grog. i went into that fight knowing full well as to what i was walking into and could have backed out no problem if i desired. i commend nick and leon ( and i guess guile as well) for doing such an amzing job with that. i could not have asked for a better way to go out other then the fight be a bit more epic. but i am happy regardless. with that said onto my list.

had two jet fighters do a low level fly by as the pcs were burning my body. could not have happened at a better time. this right here is what trully made my event.

the response that i saw when so many people payed thier last respects over grogs body was trully touching for me. i strived to make grog as much of an asshole as i possibly could. and to see (i believe) everyone who was in town at the time there.... thank you.

the heroic(ish) efforts of kyle's char. to get grogs spark back even after i told everyone not to do such in the event that i lost the fight.

leon coming up to me after the fight wearing orange to check to see if i was cool with what happened and to full explain to be what that plot was about.

also now that grog is dead i can finally let everyone in on (in my opinion) one of the best kept in charector secret of my life... drum roll please.... GROG WAS A DARKNESS WORSHIPPER. a few people assumed it was actually grak and not the great bear spirit but nope it was darkness.

i had a blast bring the bear back in and rping with twig. though we didnt really get a chance to rp much cause he had to help gather together all of the ritual components but it was good. he showed the right amount of backbone to reverance ratio to appease the bear and know that twig took to heart what we talked about last month.

OOG i loved octavius doing all the bear puns. IG the bear was steadily getting more and more pissed with octavius. till finally after the ritual was complete and the bear was leaving octavius made the last pun that caused the bear to stop, turn, walk up to him, and hit him for slay damage. he shut up right quick after that. next time the bear comes in hopefully octavius will show a bit more respect to him.

will write more when i have had a chance to rest and recupe.

-future farmers of pinedale! "what do you mean future farmers?" "well we know how to put the seeds in the ground but we don't know what to do then."

-Buzzers! They wanted to take me back to their hive and have me grow them flowers! But Atticus said I was his so they couldent have me, but now they are my pen-pals!

-Thr Bear! The whole ritual was amazing! I had such a good time roleplaying with the bear even though we diddent get too as much as the last time. I feel happy for being able to fix my mistake, and also successful at lighting candles while having elementals throw things at me! A huge thanks to all who helped make this possiable it was amazing!

-all of the bear puns!

Octavious lost his arms after making one too many, one might say he diddent have a right to bear arms for a while.

-so much Druid stuff! Roleplaying with Naloween and Atticus about having Druid classes eventhough Atticus refuses to create any lessons just answer questions! The whole thing was great!

-Horse! Twig couldent believe that there was a friendly minotar in town, he was hoping it was the actual mythical horse but a friendly minotar is the next best thing.

-killing a bunch of things! I was able to get a lot of help in proving myself a warrior this event! I got to fight someone one on one and also killed an ork with a dagger which was a lot of fun! No matter how hard I tried I could not kill a vampire with a dagger tho, Sadface.

-Hissing at a nights child and living to tell the tale

-Mindflare! "Ooo those tentacles are pretty can I just take one for later?!"

-Discussing philosophy with Aya after reading some Druid tales!

A huge thanks to everyone who made all of these awesome things possible as well as all of the things I did not mention,you are all amazing! I can't believe I've been at game for over a year already! I can't wait to see you all again!

An incredible last full event. I literally felt myself tearing up walking home on Saturday night, probably because I am a loser. Thanks again to everyone who makes this game go - from old timers to new players. Going to miss you all times a million.

BEST:

Kyle's sportsmasnship. Both Akken and James felt totally awful after the event went down, and his taking it so well made a huge difference. The game only works if people understand it's a game, and Kyle handled it A+.

Interactions with Sylas' people after everything went down. Getting shaken up can give a group totally different purpose and meaning. You guys really seemed to be running with the idea of becoming a new thing. Hope that sticks.

Arguably my most fun fight ever - when JC used his low level alt to distract a group of bandits that we were not equipped to fight and we silently slit their throats while the leader was distracted. The leader then calls out to make sure the rest of his group is okay and gets no response. Oops! Then being humbled by Pat Lane as he took on 3 of us for 10 minutes with his featherweight shield. My goodness, I don't think I've ever been blocked and stung back so many times in a row before.

Fighting the toughest NPC I've personally seen - 4 piercing Dan with minions he can bring back from the dead. Was fun doing full skirmish mode with the twins.

RP with Tony's new character, Sebastian. So much depth there, and courage to make tough stands and put things on the line. Happy to know that Akken's role as self-righteous sneerer will be filled after I go :) But seriously - it's always awesome to interact with a character that isn't a run-of-the-mill whatever, but who also isn't a "special snowflake." Nice job there, Tony.

Terrific talks with so many PCs - Vany'a, Jason, the list keeps going.

THE BOWL OF MEMORIES! Can't believe no one robbed those guys - that bowl is seriously badass.

HUGE ups to Steve/Grog for the way he handled the reaper. Akken came to him with an easy way to beat the Reaper and the willingness to not share that information with anyone else, and Grog refused. I'd like to think I'd RP a character so true.

New players being amazing. Holy cow to the new black Drake, from both an appearance and an RP/mannerisms standpoint. Very well done.

RPing with people that Akken will be leaving with the idea that "it probably won't be for long," but knowing full well that it will be. Didn't want to spend the whole event hugging people goodbye. And who knows, maybe Akken will go missing off camera or something, only to return some day :) I didn't retire him officially for a reason.

See you all in July!

James

This being my first event I was super nervous and shy. As I learn more about how to act and talk I will be more talkative. I did have a blast and I really want to come back. My favorite thing to NPC this event was the simple farmer with Horse.. that was his name you can see where us farmers got a little confused. I also really liked that a lot of people asked me through out the event if I was having fun. Thank you everyone for making my first LARP event fun and very memorable. biggrin.gif

This event was fantastic... All of our new players were balls to the wall the entire weekend and truly made this event 10x more fun with their contribution.

- RPing with Pat Lane Friday Night... It's amazing the duo we make on Friday nights. We have an excellent time working together and fighting things as a team. It's incredible how we just click on the field and know what the other is thinking. Sometimes a simple head nod says 1000 words between our characters.

- Lore answered... Man I love developing a little story behind the scenes. I love stirring the pot a bit and giving the GMs a good bit of detail to work with. It's always a pleasure when I get an awesome response and it actually gets me pumped to keep going. I look forward to how this story turns out.

- RPing with Dave H as the ambassador of undead. Sebastian had never heard of the Al'Carn before, so he was a bit interested to be speaking with an undead and holding a conversation for the first time. Given my backstory, this was an amazing bit of RP for me.

- Akken and Sylas moment was awesome!! I don't think I ever expected Akken to take measures that far, but I certainly wasn't going to stop him from doing a "noble deed"... It will be interesting to see if people can convince me to return the spark of Sylas. It will be an epic bit of RP in September.

- The reaper... Sebastian certainly HATES when people mess with sparks, but he also believes in honor... I would never cheat someone out of what is theirs. It was interesting protecting The Reaper from being ganked from behind, when I felt that Sylas and his Co. would jump him. The Sept would not have approved if Sebastian let that kind of banditry prevail.

- Walking around in that badass armor the entire third shift... Man, I will do whatever it takes to keep that stuff forever. I love it x10000000000

RP with Tony's new character, Sebastian. So much depth there, and courage to make tough stands and put things on the line. Happy to know that Akken's role as self-righteous sneerer will be filled after I go smile.gif But seriously - it's always awesome to interact with a character that isn't a run-of-the-mill whatever, but who also isn't a "special snowflake." Nice job there, Tony.

Thank you for the kind words, James... It truly means a lot. I think I have come a LONG way from my Falco days, and I really enjoy Sebastian. It's so much fun to be able to RP and stay in character for 95% of my game. I will miss you and Akken.

+Sourwine group- (totally classic)

•chanting/repeating the last couple words of everything that was said

•Leon arm wrestling then "losing" because of a "cramp"

•Feats of Strength- stump over-head presses- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 9, 9, 9, (ad nauseum)

+Oni causing trouble... Turned into oni (4 magic packets) a cyclops, a troll, a pair of trolls, and another pair of trolls with a pair of bog lurkers 5 mins further down the path approaching.

+hiring indentured servants/slaves in the inn- npcs entertaining the innkeeps and the black drake. Even though the npcs were on the same "team", not being easy marks

I just had a good time setting up all the tents again, and PCing by myself on a shift I'm not usually on (Saturday night).

Even with missing half the weekend because of work, I had agreat time. It was great to see so many eager new players and people willing toassist them. (Scott, I told you Patwould get you to come.)

GM’s and the seconds are (and have been) doing an excellentjob emptying logistics and sending out fun, engaging plots. You are all great!

Seeing sowerwine go out was too much. So much brochanting :P (Can't wait to see the real ones and tell them)

It’s great to see so much effort being put into everyone’spc and npc’s. Two new drakes in game this year, snow goblins and reallyeveryone overall has stepped up their RP’ing.

I only PC’d for like two or three hours before going backbehind the desk but Ivan, Micah and Vany’a all taking ghost weed, then Ivantrying to cross of spirit from his bucket list were too much to turn down.Also, RP’ing with Chris’ new PC was great. I had been mentally set to just bestandoffish and avoid him, but that was the best RP yet.

That Monster fight was super fun and amusing. Ivan Climbing upthe jungle gym looking at the stars and getting a good view of the show couldhave only been made better by him going down the slide.

Being able to kill things on my own makes me super happy inand out of character.

Lesson learned: Never grab a different weapon and leave myaxe in the rack. My axe is always the right answer ^_^

(Scott, I told you Patwould get you to come.)

I am equal parts ashamed and excited that I drank the punch.

Smoking Ghostweed with Ivan and then going to the Mind Flair Play/Musical/poetry thing. (Sooo Creepy)

Morning Orcs three times (now I know why people like shadowskin)

Being an Onie

It was nice to fight on the same side as the twins.

Seeing all of the new PCs!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting to know all of the new people as a farmer. We were deep in character.

Awesome weekend. Thank You ALL!

I only got to be there for 1st and 4th shift, but both were rather great.

1st-PC

Surviving most of the night (pretty sure all of it) without hitting the ground. Dissipate, you and I are gonna be great friends. Although it was a mistake on my part (definitely still had both arms, completely forgot about my 4 body), surviving the banshee encounter with no arms *and* recovering the weapons that were loaned to me is a good day for Michael.

Chasing around Night's Children. Definitely gotta work on my cardio if I want to keep up with the Covenant.

3rd-4th NPC

Cyclops with healing magic. Sorry Damien, but the GM said "use any healing spell you want, oh and give yourself second breath." That was definitely a tough battle, but I was just happy to be a competent NPC in a mask I always have difficulty with.

Being one of the Night's Children made my night. Jumping in and out out of Dissipate to give the others time to move near the climbing wall, then trying to lead the PC's away and hearing Akken call (something along the lines of) "I know these woods better than you, try to flee" and managing to escape until he killed me later. Of the 3 deaths I had as a NC, 2 go to him, one to Corey and Ryan (that includes running around the field as all the adventuring parties returned to the town and chased us in circles, and Ivan says, "Why aren't you killing them? Ground them first").

JC's character throwing water (or whatever was in his tankard) at me as a NC in front of the inn as he skedaddles around the side of the building and Akken rises to dance around the fire pit with me.

Undead fight in the graveyard. I died, got looted, put my mask in the bag on my shoulder and walked to the inn for food before the last fight of the night. Showed up right before the first werewolf revealed himself. Sorry Tom, I decided to be a villager with a sort of a spine. Lost my arm, and clung to consciousness to hear the innkeeps talk Octavius into healing me so I could do their dishes for them. Walked out of there with a bowl of food and only one hand to eat it with, and made it back in time for the undead horde fight.

I'll just get the worst part of the event out right now -MOSQUITOES! I am still itchy from a plethora of bites, and either a very hungry mosquito or a spider of some sort got under my pant leg. I count 39 red splotchy bites on my leg / knee. Yeesh!

That said, on to all the awesome things.

- First and foremost, as always, thanks so hard to our hard working NPCs! I cannot tell you the number of times this event that I had people rushing up to the table, ready and eager to go out on roles. We had to remind a lot of people to take it easy and breathe and keep hydrated. No one (at least on my shifts) tried to milk sitting around and doing nothing. Those of you that don't like to get painted were willing to, and everyone did exactly as needed. You guys are great!

- Seeing old and new faces! I love all you goobers.

- New drake in town had the best reaction to my PC's "sniffing and circling". Rather than join her in the primitive activity as many have in the past, he just rolled his eyes and kept moving. Internally I was cracking up.

- Losing Grog stinks, but fair is fair and Steve took it well. I cant' wait to see his new PC :D

- The incident with Sylas - I am curious to see how this is going to play out. Sometimes it stinks knowing so much more OOC than you do IC, but that makes it all the more fun. :3

- Getting to use my Feb Feast item powers for the first time in game. I love running around with Primal Form and Mind Blank up at all times. Forgot I had Aura of Reflection a couple times though and took injuries that I shouldn't have. Oh well, I'll remember for next time. :D

- The undead fight at the wall was AWESOME. It was actually a very nice change to have something that we couldn't handle, and have to go get help. 4 pierce elven steel is not nice!

- Vany'a doesn't interact with Ivan very much but it was really fun trekking around and getting high on ghost-weed with him. She may stop by the BC's more often. XD Also she now has a reason to take herbalism >_>

- Watching the ritual go down with Twig's bear plot. Much fun and great roleplaying by the PC's on this. Also Steve I know it was hot, thank you for being in that hot bear outfit for so long. :)

- So much more but I have to get ready for work. Might edit later.

I'll just get the worst part of the event out right now -MOSQUITOES! I am still itchy from a plethora of bites, and either a very hungry mosquito or a spider of some sort got under my pant leg. I count 39 red splotchy bites on my leg / knee. Yeesh!

This is why me and Maggie both practically bathed in bug spray.

- Watching the ritual go down with Twig's bear plot. Much fun and great roleplaying by the PC's on this. Also Steve I know it was hot, thank you for being in that hot bear outfit for so long. :)/

I had so much fun with that ritual! Attempting to read the enchant and dodge magic from the elementals was amazing! You did a great job with that! Thank you :)

Best:

- Brought in my PC Beryl, the 'treasure hunter'

- Went scavenging Saturday morning, found two silvers, a scarf and a button. Also nearly had a heart attack when lizardmen showed up. I didn't die so it went better than I hoped.

- Eating/Role playing with the Oddfellows, Autumn and a bunch of other folks.

- Met the bun wizard and ate a bun <3

- Went out for a 'walk' wish the Oddfellows, Autumn and Bun Wizard and ending up fighting a puppet weed.

- Went to 'help' with the brothers that had captured a Picsean...because Beryl hadn't scavenged there in a while...

- On my second NPC shift I got to play a Nights Child...and that was so much fun.

I'm sure I forgot something but thats the most of it.

- Met the bun wizard and ate a bun <3

I don't know why but this statement made me so happy.

1. Made it to 4th shift and had a blast NPCing. It's so good to see everyone again.

2. Dominick the Lumberjack Foreman is one of my favorite roles and seeing the mixed reactions on PCs faces when they find that his business falls in a dark grey area is always fun to observe.

3. As a wraith, stalking those walked the trails and listened in to "private" conversations that were carried on in cabins with very few unsuspecting PCs, most notably a small group of PCs discussing a ritual that brought something good and guaranteed something bad to happen, "TIME STOP!" Here's your bad luck :D...1 pierce, 1 pierce, etc.

4. The last undead fight was awesome, as a wraith I fended off several PCs and succeeded in reaping 2 spirits but was defeated when a fearless Akken confronted me without ever taking a step back and reaped the spirit of this monstrous wraith...he's a hero.

NPC Moments:

- Being one of the farmers that got accidentally killed, burned, and left as a pile of ash in the woods because the PCs thought we were bandits.

PC: "I search for a red mask?"

Me: "No, but you find a farmer's hat."

PC: "...oh crap."

- Sending the Night's Children back to attack the PCs that bought them. Bahaha.

- When my crazy alchemist got blunted out of nowhere by Autumn... two or three times? I literally didn't even see her coming around to hit me, I just went down like a ton of bricks xD

Autumn: "He clearly isn't fine. He can't. Move. His arms."

Me: "Sure he can, look!" *takes his limp arm and waggles it around*

Autumn: "No... YOU'RE doing that."

Me: "No I'm not!"

- PRAISE THE SUN! In general. I loved everything about this.

- Being one of the very lazy guards who refused to get up and defend the chest we were guarding from an old man... and then being paid off by Sebastian and Octavius to play along!

PC Moments:

- Right before the reaper fight, Lori was complaining about how crazy Grog was for fighting the reaper, AND she had been giving Krod a hard time about his silly looking magical hat. AFTER Grog died she finds out he's KROD'S TEACHER, and they GROG GAVE HIM THE HAT. She felt like an asshole, and internally I was laughing so hard at her.

- Being the only eye witness to Sylas' murder. Finally Lori had a reason to talk to everyone around her, whereas she was suspicious and reserved before. Grog's death basically solidified, "If he's an ally of Krod's he's an ally of mine".

- Being given a rod of Triage by a random drunk man at the Inn.

Drunk man: "Hey... are you with him?" *nods to Krod*

Lori: "Yeah?"

Drunk man: "Good. Keep him alive. You're pretty. Here."

Lori: o__O;;; "Okay?!"

- The Mind Flare incident with all the mind controlled people by the bandit wall. Mostly because of Ivan.

Ivan: "SHE wants to kill Akken."

Lori: "I want to stab him in the face."

Ivan: "You don't go around stabbing people in the face."

Lori: "Isn't that what we're here to do!?"

Ivan: "No. When they become bandits they aren't people anymore. Akken is still people."

Also this:

Ivan: *standing on top of the swing set while everyone else is inspecting the mind controlled people* Hey look, that star's moving faster than all the other ones! It must be a dragon!

Lori: Oh wow, you're right! I've never seen anything like that. But Vany'a said the stars were Draconus' scales.

Ivan: "Nope. It's a dragon."

Lori: "Wait a minute... you're still on Ghost Weed...."

- The random group of drunk NPCs that came into the Inn

Lori: "What are you celebrating?"

NPCs: "What AREN'T we celebrating?"

Lori: "Krod... those are the bottles from our house..."

- Oscar trying to teach Lori how to assist in a fight without actually getting killed. Too bad she doesn't always follow his advice. But then again...

Oscar: "Want to fight a Night's Child?"

Lori: "No! I'd get killed!"

Oscar: "No you won't, trust me!"

Krod: "Lori, come back here!!!"

Lori: "No! I'm not going to hide all the time, I have to try!"

Krod: "YOU DON'T HAVE ELVEN STEEL ANYMORE!"

Lori: "I DON'T!? CRAP!"

And we found out later Elven Steel isn't what you need to kill a Night's Child anyway... Whoops!

- All the people Lori met, and I can't spell anyone's names. You know who you are, and you're all awesome <3

3. As a wraith, stalking those walked the trails and listened in to "private" conversations that were carried on in cabins with very few unsuspecting PCs, most notably a small group of PCs discussing a ritual that brought something good and guaranteed something bad to happen, "TIME STOP!" Here's your bad luck biggrin.gif...1 pierce, 1 pierce, etc.

That was us!!! xD Oh my god that was so perfect. It actually made for a fun moment for me, getting to hear Lori's friends' reactions when they flipped her over and found her dead. It was a nice "Aw, you DO care!" moment :P