Sign in to follow this  
Coroth

RP Skill Approval: Summer Edition!

RP Skill Approval: Summer Edition!

Its that time of the year again, anyone wising to advance in a RP skill please post here or PM me your request, RP skill level and why do think you deserve to advance (highlight plot you have taken part in that used your RP skill, character interactions ect) Plot will start meeting soontm to gear up for the fall so please get your requests in by August 24th.

I sent in an advancement one! I also sent a request for a new Rp skill! I'm not sure if now is the time for that though!

Thanks!

Approval for RP skill medium1 - reason why, my plot with Richard as my possessed sword Mortis, blogs relating to my PC hearing voices and receiving visions of the past and future

should I send mine again? I sent it in maybe last week or so.

Screw it, I'll post it again

I want merchant 2. XiaoGui has been nothing but a merchant as my character. It's all he does.He adjust prices and he changes his stock according to his target demographics. In fact He brought in buns without meat for both Grog and Akken. He brings fewer custard buns due to lower demand, and more roast pork buns due to thier popularity. he maintains a steady variation in products to continue testing the market.

During the time between games He travels and develop his skills as a baker as well as creating contacts and sales opportunities in other lands. He does not advertise this at the moment but XiaoGui is also stockpiling alchemical components and recipes in order to start a new business venture. Not only has he done these things, but he's bested other master chefs in a baking competition.

Please Consider XiaoGui for Merchant 2

should I send mine again? I sent it in maybe last week or so.

Screw it, I'll post it again

I want merchant 2. XiaoGui has been nothing but a merchant as my character. It's all he does.He adjust prices and he changes his stock according to his target demographics. In fact He brought in buns without meat for both Grog and Akken. He brings fewer custard buns due to lower demand, and more roast pork buns due to thier popularity. he maintains a steady variation in products to continue testing the market.

During the time between games He travels and develop his skills as a baker as well as creating contacts and sales opportunities in other lands. He does not advertise this at the moment but XiaoGui is also stockpiling alchemical components and recipes in order to start a new business venture. Not only has he done these things, but he's bested other master chefs in a baking competition.

Please Consider XiaoGui for Merchant 2

MORE CUSTARD BUNS!!

MY PC CANT EAT MEAT!! haha

Altho he has not been in town long my character (Jace Amrynn) intends to become a merchant. Why this is is written into his backstory. So far in his limited time in Pinedale he has saved coin in order to purchase better weapons so he is more proficient against the monsters that roam the area. Through adventuring he will gain merchandise and begin selling. He has expressed his intentions to a few PCs so far, and gathered a few items to sell as well. He also has a leather bound book in which he will record prices and sales as book keeping is necessary in any successful business.

Asking for approval for Jace Amrynn for Merchant 1

I'm gonna go up to the next level of merchant, whatever that is.

Saber Markov would like to become druid 1. Saber was raised by parents that were druids until they were slaughtered by sabertooth tigers. He wishes to follow in his parents footsteps and use the ability to speak with other druids to help find his caretaker. He respects nature and wishes he could be one with the world around him to help him survive. Thanks guys. I don't have the points to put it in yet but I will by october.

i would like permission to bring my new char in as septon 1 or whatever they are being called now. he was raised in civan and joined the priesthood. after his requisite time in the army he was trained to be a wandering priest who spread the word of the sept and defended the innocent. still working on finishing my backstory where I will go into more detail.

rest assured that if you PMed me it has been receaved- I probably wont be responding to them until after the plot group has our meeting(s)

Mordred to gain RP Skill: Medium , Throughout his years of his life shunned and cursed by his white drake parent Mordread has only found solace in working with the dead and has been a gravedigger for many years but is always told to leave the monasteries because of his b;blasphemy of the gods which he feels serve no purpose but to curse him. he finds that he understands more about the world through the stories he can read from them. He has also gotten a understanding of balance and no spirit should be left behind, what is dead should die. He found his understanding from a fireside discussion with Octavius .