Sign in to follow this  
Ashlin Burnheart

The Summoning

The Faekin places his sword in the hands of Ethos. "Revive is stored in the blade."

A group of four stand around the Blagar, moonlight illuminates the deathly circle. The blue haired man sits himself in the center of the stone circle of his ancestors.

Akalius and the others stand guard making sure the Faekin is not disturbed. Although most of Pinedale knows better than to travel this late at night.

He cuts his hand with one of his shuriken.

Dipping a ritual quill in the blood the Faekin draws a symbol over his heart. It is the sign for necromancy out of his mentor's book.

Long ago Xicris made a deal for a High Dark Fae. It lead him to betray his friends and attack them. This very beinging had visited the Faekin once in a dream.

Out of the ear shot of the others Blagar speaks in the tongue he inherited "Ashrak you have ignored my voice for too long, if you are half as powerful as you claim you will grant me an audience."

With that the young man draws a dagger.placing the blade in the center of the symbol on his chest. Blagar plunges the weapon into his body. A moment of pain passes, the Faekin looks down as warm red blood drips off his finger tips. Before he loses consciousness the man closes his eyes.

Several hours passed. "He's been gone long enough" said ethos. The red drake stared at the motionless body of the fae touched. He bent down and rubbed some of the blood between his fingers. Ethos took a small sample of the blue creature's blood for later examination. Ethos sighed and got back on his feet. "By the grace of Draconus and the spell stored in this blade I cast revive" the drake said and put one hand on Blagar's chest. "You mustn't be quite so reckless next time... Or atleast let me know what's coming"

Blagar smiles. "Ashrak would have to be deaf not to hear that. We can head back into town."