Asharin SIlvereye

a newcomer by the fire

Asharin could feel the weariness of his first day settling in. He decided to sit by the warm, comfortable fire in front of the inn. As he sat down he surveyed the town around him, always amazed at how busy it seemed, even at night. He sat there and let the fire warm his aches and he thought over his adventures of the day, thinking what he could do better for the next day. He loved meeting the new people and knew, deep inside, that he had found a good town, a good haven from his travels.

Michael Burnheart and Odric Velrin could be seen walking towards the inn from the House of Hounds. Both men looked worn from the task they had just completed. Odric whispered something inaudible to Michael and nodded his head in response He kept his attention on the fire as the two of them stopped outside of the building. Michael held a bloodied and ash covered bag loosely in his hand.

The young man gestured to the inn door with the bag empty, "You should go get something to eat or drink," he looked concerned as he spoke to Odric. "There is no way that I can cure you if you become ill." Michael refused to look Odric in the eyes or at his heart. Michael didn't want to see the man's mangled spark again.

Odric nodded. While he could argue that he felt fine, Odric knew that it wouldn't calm Micheal's nerves. Being looked after like a child felt degrading, but he knew death meant much worse things; especially at a time like this. "I'll grab something for you too. You look a little pale yourself."

It was then that he noticed the new face by the fire. "Perhaps for all of us." Odric smiled warmly, then entered Omar's Hammer.

Asharin looked up at the strange pair and a soft smile plays across his lips as he stands and approaches them. "hello. I am new to Pinedale and am eager to meet other adventurers like myself", he could not help but feel excited to meet yet another stronger adventurer. "I am Asharin SIlverye. I am pleased to make your acquaintance." He slowly reached out his hand in a gesture of greeting and friendship.

Michael watched as Odric made his way into the building then turned his attention fully on Asharin." He remembered meeting the man a few months ago. "So you're still alive," He thought to himself as Michael reached out and shook the man's hand. "I am glad that the town is treating you well and by that I mean you are not dead yet." He released the man's hand as he said "I am Michael Burnheart."

He looked the man up and down trying to gauge what kind of person he was. He couldn't tell if the man was a civinite, based on his red attire, or if he was a freelander in red. "Still if he hasn't been stabbed yet he couldn't be too horrible." The thought was only slightly comforting. There were plenty of evil beings that roamed around Pinedale that needed to be put down. Shaking the thoughts from his head, by actually shaking his head, the young man sat next to the fire as he waited for Odric. He looked at the man and gestured at the area around the fire. "Take a seat my friend," He said to Asharin

A woman, known to most in town, approached the inn with a wild look on her face. Horns jutted from her head, left eye spinning chaotically as she walked hastily. She stopped, staring at the small group around the fire as if about to say something, then shook her head, muttered something, and hissed, before stomping into the Inn and letting the door slam behind her.

"DON'T LET THE," a loud thud cuts off the voice.

Then the inn door opens.The Faekin grumbles a bit muttering a few curses under his breath and something about sand. He carefully closes the door behind himself.

The Faekin is garbed in his Gershian finest.The black robes and vest are brand new. He had them ordered when he sold his cloak.

Blagar grumbles some more as leans against a tree. Shaking his head he closes his eyes.

Asharin watched the strange horned woman walk past then turned to Michael and smiled. "thank you. it is good to see you doing well." He sat to Michaels left side, enjoying the warmth of the fire. "what seems to be the trouble?" Asharin watched the faekin appear from the inn as he spoke to Michael, still not accustomed to the different people all living in Pinedale. "
this is such a strange town, but i do feel safe here,"
Asharin thought to himself as he smiled calmly.

Odric passed by the horned woman on his way to the door, then paused. Setting down three beverages, he approached her. "Vany'a, would you mind if I had a quick word with you?" He sifted through his belongings, finding the item that was eluding him.

A scruffy man covered in fur stumbles out of the bushes from aside the inn. He looks behind him, with a worried look on his face. He then walks up to the new face in town and says, "Hello, I'm Saber. I come from the north. Who are you?" while holding out his hand to Asharin.

Asharin smiled and looks up at the strange new man who appeared. "Hello there, my name is Asharin. Im relatively new to Pinedale," he smiled, somehow knowing that this man could be trusted, though not knowing exactly why. He reached out with his hand, firmly shaking Sabers in a gesture of friendship.