Sign in to follow this  
MKW

MK's ETSY Store

I've recently reopened my Etsy store LARP Essentials and wanted to get the word out to you all. It's a really exciting time for me since we're finally settled enough in our new house and at a good spot in our remodeling for me to get back to doing some real sewing (it's about damn time!). I've been spotty in my attendance at KoN the last year since the move, so I know there are a lot of new faces that I'm looking forward to meeting and who may be in need of new garb. biggrin.gif

For those of you who may not know, I make (imho) high quality garb out of linen, wool, and fur. I tend to shy away from non-period appropriate materials or less durable materials like poly-blends and cotton. Please take my word for it, once you have garb made from linen and/or wool, you will not want anything else to touch you. We have some pieces in stock at our Etsy store (not too much currently since the store was closed for a year). I also take custom orders if you have an idea for something new or different you'd like to have made. Check out photos of different pieces of garb and gear that we've made over the last few years to get an idea of what we can do on our LARP Essentials on Facebook page. I'm especially excited about our new selection of Game of Thrones style cloaks. cool.gif

So please, check out my store and keep me in mind if you're in the market for some new garb. biggrin.gif Thanks!

MK

Awesome stuff, MK. Nice work.

MK Really does fantastic garb.

Anyone who has seen my new character Sebastion? She did his entire set of garb for a reasonable price and got it to me in reasonable time!!! You wont be disappointed...

Also -- I'm totally getting a GoT style wool cloak for the upcoming winter season.

I'm bringing a bunch of garb to November event for sale. I've made an album with everything I've got completed currently on FB with descriptions and prices listed. I may send some of this with Mike to Legacy Larp, so if there's something you're in love with please let me know and I'll be sure to bring it. I'm also trying to complete a few Game of Thrones style cloaks and a bocksten for Friday, but I have a few other commissions to complete before that. In any case, I'm looking forward to seeing you all and hope you find something you like!

Oh, and please feel free to ping me with questions on any of the items I have up for sale. smile.gif

If anyone is looking for a custom piece of garb for December, feel free to PM me here or on FB. This is my day job now, so I have plenty of time to get things made. smile.gif