All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. May Preproduction

Shirt dissapte 3x per day 100 coin
  4. Earlier
  5. May Preproduction

Stone: Weaponsmith 4 with 20 craft points Non-Martial Nature Sword (8 craft points, 80 coin) Non-Martial Silver Sword (8 craft points, 80 coin) Owe 160 coin total
  6. May Preproduction

Hello Novitas! Please post here or PM Amy or I with your pre-production needs for the May event. Please submit to pre-produce the following: Crafting You will be receiving your numbers prior to event so if you are creating numbered items, post here or PM Dustan or I. Personalized Incants You have the opportunity to personalize your scroll incants. To do this, post or PM Amy or I during the pre-production window and they will be printed for you. Otherwise, you may produce these at sign-in by writing your incant in on scroll template blanks. (This is not required, but is an option.) Character Retirement As always, if you are retiring a character you need to contact us ahead of time to arrange the retirement process. Seriously, you need to do this. If you know you are retiring at this event, PM Amy or I immediately! Please submit all pre-production requests by SUNDAY, April 28th at 11:59PM. Thank you everyone. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me here or on Facebook.
  7. Lift Kit

I would like to add at least 3-inches of ground clearance to my 2012 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor. Can anyone recommend a durable yet cheap lift kit for my truck?
  8. Hello everyone!

Hi, Danielle! Hype yourself with our monthly updated YouTube channel! We are currently video editing videos from April event but we got over 20 videos over the past year! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCri3OoxKBhpeeTg9rFw9aaw Hope to see you at game next month and thank you for reaching out to us! - Daitoro
  9. Hello everyone!

Hi, Danielle! My name is Maggie. Glad you're coming to give our game a shot! I gave the spiel to your husband, but it won't hurt to do it again. Since you're interested in the world, I'll start with our World Book. I recommend giving it a read. It's a book that'll give you an idea of our lore and the world we play in http://www.mvgc.net/larp/worldbook.pdf Rules-wise, I recommend reading the Learn to Play section of the Rules Wiki. It's a quick and easy summary of what you'll need to know to play the game. I go over a lot of it in a new player orientation speech at the beginning of every game, but it definitely helps to give it a look before you play. Let me know if you need help with anything! Welcome to Novitas!
  10. Do you want to be Immortal

Well, hello Sir Tomas. Your poem is lovely!
  11. Event Pictures Archive

I am impressed!
  12. Hello everyone!

Hello, my name is Danielle Dewolf. I am 24, my husband recently introduced himself, and now it's my turn! I am excited to learn the world, I enjoy roleplaying and fantasy. I am very big on reading and imagining the worlds in my books, so getting to see and play out roles of a whole different world sounds amazing. I will be starting off learning as a npc my first weekend to see how and who I want to become. I'm quiet a lot of the time but I'm very outgoing. Feel free to introduce yourselves back! Thank you.
  13. Hey everyone!

Hi, Ryan! Hype yourself with our monthly updated YouTube channel! We are currently video editing videos from April event but we got over 20 videos over the past year! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCri3OoxKBhpeeTg9rFw9aaw Hope to see you at game next month! - Daitoro
  14. Wing-capes? Yay or Nay?

I like the first option better.
  15. Possible Boots for KoN

Nice boots.
  16. Hey everyone!

Hi Ryan! Welcome! My name is Maggie. I'm the Marketing and Player Outreach Marshal here at Novitas. Glad you're coming to check us out! May is a really great event to start with. It'll be our 15th anniversary. Before you begin, I recommend a little bit of light reading. Firstly, I recommend checking out the Learn to Play section of our rules wiki. The rules team really managed to boil down how to start out into a pretty easy read. It's super helpful http://www.kingdomsofnovitas.net/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Rules.Learntoplay I also like to recommend looking through our World Book which goes through the lore of the world of Novitas. NPCing your first game is a great choice. I NPCed my first couple games and it really helped me figure out both how to play the game and what I wanted to do PC wise. Let me know if you or your wife have any questions. See you in a few weeks and welcome to Novitas!
  17. Hey everyone!

Hey I'm Ryan and im 25. I've been wanting to LARP for a long time now. The most I have done is played with a few friends with boffers so not too much experience here. I am looking at playing as a npc in the next session which I believe is the first weekend in may. My wife is looking to play as well and will be posting her own introduction soon.
  18. Music sharing, ideas etc.

Where can I hear your music? :)
  19. Pickup truck mods

Smittybilt is a good choice.
  20. Here's the lists for April 2019, please only use these IG if you have the prerequisite skills idmagic-Apr-19.pdf estimatevalue-Apr-19.pdf
  21. Racial Languages

Immortal:
  22. April Preproduction

David Kelsey / Wolfbane Foxglove 1 Hermetic rod 4 pt 20 coin 2 Rejuvination 2 pt each = 4 pt 4 coin 1 Wolfsbane 2pt each = 2pt 2 coin 2 scorpiins Kiss 2pt each = 4 pt 4 coin 2 Garlic Paste 1 pt each = 2 pt 2 coin 1 Ritual Ink 1 pt each = 1 pt 1coin 3 corruption 1 pt each = 3 pt 3 coin total 20 pt 34 coin I have flowers worth 16 pts and 3 boxes of alchemy production totaling 20 pts
  23. A new Board is posted outside the Inn

Ashlin puts up a piece of parchment on the board. Ashlin Burnheart of the the Burnheart Caravan will be remaining in town for the month of April. If your items need ornamented he is willing to do so at market low costs. Are you in need of convergence long spells but are tired of dropping coin every six hours. Would you like to enhance your friends abilities. The Wandering Merchant is the man to go to! Send a letter for requests!! (PM Me for more information)
  24. Possible Boots for KoN

Thank you for the quick reply Maggie/Baevynn!
  25. Possible Boots for KoN

Hello! Great to see you'll be joining us! They will for sure be acceptable. I'm not certain how comfortable they'll be or how long they'll last, but they definitely work.
  26. Possible Boots for KoN

I am planning on attending the April event. This will be my first time LARPing and attending a KoN event. So I am very anxious and nervous. I am interested in getting some boots for KoN and I was wondering if these would be acceptable? The link is below. https://www.medievalcollectibles.com/p-7348-villager-boots.aspx?matchtype=&keyword=&gclid=CjwKCAjwm-fkBRBBEiwA966fZDDe1oQVGziv6jhCiCxstW4TfUT2ETOSVAg4CfxJsr9yvbtzcOxoTBoCYTIQAvD_BwE
  27. A traveler with a feathered hat arrives from the East

Yess! Can't wait to see you
  28. April Preproduction

1x Scroll of Wraithbane (5pt) 1x Scroll of Aura of Reflection (5pt) 1x Scroll of Unhallow (4pt) 1x Scroll of Creeping Rot (2pt) 1x Scroll of Reap Spirit (1pt) 1x Scroll of Spellstore (3pt) 1x Scroll of Sanctify (3pt) 1x Scroll of Dissipate (2pt - Yes, a scroll) If things haven't change since 2017 related to the above spells et al, that should come to 25pts and I owe 25c but gain a stipend from Merchant, so we'll figure out the details at Logistics. :)
  1. Load more activity