All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. June Preproduction

Crafting: Restoration Master Staff - 200 coin Production: TBD - 30 coin
  3. Kilt Definition

Here we did discuss interesting ideas to making a new kilt by using website which is mention below. https://howtomakeakilt.com/kilt-meaning-and-definition/ Kilt is one of the most adorable and stylish cloth wear of European people for daily use event or traditional cloth as they feel proud to wear it. This dress is using by many years in historical and memorial events from people of Scottish (Irish),american, Canadian and more another countries. As Concept to look charming and style for all genders like male/female in different Communities of Ceremony and absolutely it’s symbol of richness . From decade the dress(kilt) has been implemented in military as uniform cloth-wear show off the country force of dignity and honored. Distinguishing swanky coat match with kilt and gun their shoulder with smile make them different as combat force of the word to fight against enemy ,or daily use exercise dress. Roman and Catholic Christian massively did use in their culture and tradition as wear it causal cloth and use for Religious worship in Church even that Zionist also among them to wear it Passionately. If we See on the Scottish Style what they wear before kilt it is so they were indicate to as a leine, Gaelic for “shirt” and Routinely , the garments were draped over the shoulder or pulled over the head as clokes. The wearing of Scottish(Irish) kilts was familiar during the 1720s, when the British military(Army) used them as their academic uniforms. Men’s highland wear-dress includes a kilt or trews of his clan tartan, along with either a tartan full plaid, fly plaid, or short belted plaid. Attachments may include a Belt, Sporran, Sgian-dubh(knife), knee-socks with a cuff known as kilt hose, garters, kilt pins as Masonic kilt pin and clan badges. The plaid and kilt form the only national costume in the British that is worn for ordinary ambition, rather than merely for special moment. Highland dress is also the uniform of Scottish(Irish) troops in the British arm force, and kilts have been worn in battle as Lately as World War II. Now talking about Female highland dress includes women’s shoes, also called ghillies, that are fixed in the same way but have thin soles for indoor wear and dancing. Commonly,women and girls do not wear kilts but may wear ankle-length tartan skirts. A tartan ribbon or shawl may also be worn. The kilt has come to add up to a natural and unmistakable energy , but it has a long history of outside interposition and meticulous reinvention. From its elements as the basic apparel of the Highlander, Scotsmen and non-Scotsmen alike have enfold it as uniform, formal and semi-formal wear, and casual everyday wear. The kilt’s ability to remain significant while responding to changing outlook and consumer interest has been instrumental in sustain its popularity through in line generations and, increasingly, all over the world wide. The kilt as we Experiences it today commenced in the first Portion of the eighteenth century.Recognize to the Gaelic-speaking Highlander as the “little wrap” , it evolved from the “big wrap” or belted plaid, the first identify “Scottish” Dress that emerged in the late sixteenth century. Earlier, the Scottish Gaels had worn the same clothes as their Irish supplements, namely a shirt identify in Gaelic as the léine and a semi-circular mantle Identify in Gaelic as the brat. The belted plaid subsist of a four- to six-yard dimension of woolen cloth about two yards wide. The belted plaid Organize on the body. It was laid out on the ground and gathered in turns with a plain section left at each side. The man lay down on it with one edge at about knee level, and tied it with a belt. When he stood up, the lower part was like a kilt, and the upper part could be cover around the body in a range of different approach. individual dress historians, in spite of, have deduct this method on the territory of worthlessness. They state that the most down to earth and time-effective method was to gather the pleats in the hand, pass the plaid about the body, secure it loosely with the belt, and then narrow it after a final modification of the pleats. The Classic kilt which is Combine with Ireland is the Saffron kilt. Similarly also worn by Scottish squad on the Front line Tartan. This is where the Scottish and Irish kilt alter the most, as the tartan in which the Kilt are Shaped have very Particular root and meanings. Innovation of kilts there is huge collection of Design and variety available in our online store which is work-in 24/7 to deal. Content writer Shahnam qadeer Email:shahnamqadeer@gmail.com
  4. Yesterday
  5. June Preproduction

David kelsey / Wolfbane june production 1 Ritual Ink cost 1 copper 1 production point 1 minor power elixir cost 1 copper 1 production point 1 elixir of wisdom cost 2 copper 2 production points 1 rejuvenation elixir cost 2 copper 2production points thank you
  6. Tactical Kilt is the custom fit kilt tailoring shop that offers an Extensive Range of High-Quality Custom Made Kilts. We offer the ultimate customization in creating your a very own Kilt. We customized “Kilts” exclusively tailored to you. When it about the kilts, Tactical Kilt is the promising name that gives you both satisfaction and preeminence. With the shining four years of experience in this very field, Tactical kilt is there to serve your pursuits regarding the high end and top-notch Tactical Kilts, combat kilts, kryptek kilts, charhartt work kilts, and highlander kilts. Making a perfect combination class, quality, impression and customer service, the company uses its utmost facilities and capabilities to provide the best to its customers. Ranging from the services like stitching to the delivery of the articles, everything is lined up with perfection under the supervision of experts. Offering the high-end customization of the kilts to the customers, the company presents with the range of facilitates in which the customer can choose between various colors, opt the appropriate size, tell us about the convenient fitting and our experienced craftsmen will stitch your desired kilt with your preferences. Every stitch is sewed to create a masterpiece. When it comes to fabric, Tactical kilt understands the demand of your work and provides you with some quality fabric that is strengthened enough to carry the weight of your heroic challenges at work. Adorned to become a high-end fashion apparel, the kilts are embellished in a way that looks both professional and gives to a style statement to stand out among others. Satisfaction and quality are the two of factors make the best of our aims as a company and this won’t leave our customers out of conviction. Becoming a one-stop for all the kilt lovers, Tactical kilt is here with all its untiring efforts and facilitates to facilitate you effortlessly. https://tacticalkilt.com/
  7. Tactical Kilt | Top Quality Custom Made Kilts For Sale

Tactical Kilt is the custom fit kilt tailoring shop that offers an Extensive Range of High-Quality Custom Made Kilts. We offer the ultimate customization in creating your a very own Kilt. We customized “Kilts” exclusively tailored to you. https://tacticalkilt.com/
  8. Last week
  9. chain mail feet

Has anyone been able to find out which is the best product among those listed here? https://onlychainsaw.com/best-chainsaw-chap/
  10. June Preproduction

Merchant Skills: Trading in: Restore Limb Ring (level 2) for Enhance Armor Earrings (level 1) Trading in: Purify Spirit Bracelet (level 2) + Silvershine Ring (level 2) + Heal Body 2x Ring for Heal Body 3x Cloak (level 3) Production Skills: Scrolls TBD (Will edit when I'm home)
  11. Earlier
  12. June Preproduction

Hello Novitas! Please post here or PM Amy or I with your pre-production needs for the June event. Please submit to pre-produce the following: Crafting You will be receiving your numbers prior to event so if you are creating numbered items, post here or PM Dustan or I. Personalized Incants You have the opportunity to personalize your scroll incants. To do this, post or PM Amy or I during the pre-production window and they will be printed for you. Otherwise, you may produce these at sign-in by writing your incant in on scroll template blanks. (This is not required, but is an option.) Character Retirement As always, if you are retiring a character you need to contact us ahead of time to arrange the retirement process. Seriously, you need to do this. If you know you are retiring at this event, PM Amy or I immediately! Please submit all pre-production requests by SUNDAY, June 2nd at 11:59PM. Thank you everyone. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me here or on Facebook.
  13. A legal rapier?

Thanks for the speedy info, you'll likely see me at a future event.
  14. A legal rapier?

Thrusting weapons are legal at Novitas, there are spears and swords that thrust. The rule you are quoting has more to do with things like punch daggers. We don't want someone attacking with a punching motion where if a person is in the wrong place they get actually punched.
  15. A legal rapier?

I stumbled upon a Reddit post that suggested that this rapier https://calimacil.com/collections/all-larp-swords/products/lys-rapier-bastard would be legal to use as a thrusting weapon at Novitas. However, the melee weapon rules state: "Any weapon with a flexible component or which strikes primarily with a punching motion of the arm rather than a swinging motion is forbidden." Are all thrusing weapons forbidden at Novitas? I'm hoping this rule is outdated, as the possibility of thrusting has really piqued my interest in this game. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.
  16. Have you ever wondered how to clean, maintain, and seal your fancy leather boots? Well, here is a tutorial for you! KON has a 3 part series on how to care for your boots over at youtube: Part 1: Cleaning Part 2: Hydrate Part 3: Seal (or topcoat) See descriptions for links of things to get you started, for not a lot of dough!
  17. Here's the ID magic and Estimate value for May 2019, please only use these IG if you have the pre-requisite skills, Thank you :) idmagic-May-19.pdf estimatevalue-May-19.pdf
  18. You've Introduced Yourself. What Next?

The earliest you can show up is around four. Anytime between 5-8 is my recommendation. I start the new player orientation speech at around 8:30 so I always suggest showing up a bit before then so you have time to get settled before I start talking at you for an hour or so. The earlier you show up, the more likely you're able to help with set up which will get you some xp. It's also nice showing up with some daylight available so you get a chance to see what everything looks like before the sun goes down.
  19. You've Introduced Yourself. What Next?

Thank you, what time does everyone start showing up?
  20. You've Introduced Yourself. What Next?

Great to see you'll be joining us! So we have cabins with bunks so you'll just need pillows, sleeping bags and/or blankets. We've got shower houses so bring towels and toiletries. I recommend a good old electric lantern for finding your way around at night. We do provide a lot of meals, but bringing your own drinks and snacks that you'll want is never a bad idea. Bug spray/sun screen depending on weather. Plus of course all of your game garb and gear.
  21. You've Introduced Yourself. What Next?

Me and my husband and our friend will be joining everyone this weekend, we were wondering what we should bring camping wise, what is needed and also what is recommended. Thank you!
  22. New To Larp

Hi, Scott! Hype yourself with our monthly updated YouTube channel! We are currently video editing videos from April event but we got over 20 videos over the past year - one just added celebrating our game's upcoming 15th anniversary this weekend! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCri3OoxKBhpeeTg9rFw9aaw See you at game this weekend and thank you for reaching out to us!
  23. New To Larp

Hi Scott! Welcome! My name is Maggie. I'm the Marketing and Player Outreach Marshal here at Kingdoms of Novitas! Looking forward to meeting you too! While you're waiting for this weekend, I recommend a little bit of light reading, http://www.kingdomsofnovitas.net/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Rules.Learntoplay Reading this Learn to Play section of the rules wiki will definitely help you get ahead of the game in figuring out how to play the game. To get a sneak peek of the world of Novitas, I recommend scrolling through our World Book http://www.mvgc.net/larp/worldbook.pdf Let me know if you have any questions at all. See you Friday! Welcome to Novitas!
  24. New To Larp

Hello everyone! My name is Scott, I will be attending my first LARP event this coming weekend with all of you and I am really looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing what KoN is all about! Just wanted to take a second and say hello and I hope to meet you all this weekend! Scott
  25. May Preproduction

Helene Briar Crafting: Barrier stone Bracers of Resilience Merchant exchange: 14 lvls of items into 1 Spyderbyte(lvl3) 1 Rejuvenation Elixir (lvl2) 1 Vial of acid (lvl3) 1 Elixir of wisdom (lvl2) 4 Minor power elixirs (lvl1) 5 production points scrolls + 4 production flower into 3 scrolls of slaying swarm( lvl 3)
  26. May Preproduction

Illivandros Crafting: 24cp total - 100 coin owed 1 Major Wand of Enchant Weapon (12 cp) 1 Ring of Disengage 2/gd (8cp) 1 Lesser Wand of Dissipate (4cp) Production: 25 production - 25 coin owned 5 Scrolls of Primal Form
  27. May Preproduction

Narene Tvarus Master Tinker/Ornimenter Number for a Contraption
  28. May Preproduction

For Enzo: Crafting: Captain Maplewood Shield of Enchant Shield 3/ GD Production: All Scrolls Enchant Shield x2 (4PP) Memory Loss x2 (6PP) Synchronize x3 (12PP) Anti-Magic Shield x4 (8 PP)
  1. Load more activity