Kingdoms of Novitas Forums: Player Initiated Plots (PIPs) - Kingdoms of Novitas Forums

• 5 Pages +
  • « First

Player Initiated Plots (PIPs) Let's see if this works... Rate Topic: -----

#81 User is offline   DannyBoi 

• Artemis Gaege
  • PipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:games, cooking, cartoons

Posted 27 November 2016 - 01:14 AM

PIP for January 2016 Event

1) Who is planning on going. -- Artemis and whoever is with him at the time, probably the Guardians of the Well

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. -- Artemis and company will be attacked by the hag that cursed him. She can lead the group of NPC's or she can just send them to attack (honestly, I don't know what kind of NPC would be best here, perhaps harpies, constructs, duped townsfolk). Either way, Artemis will be forced to fight and there will be a token or charm or little doll on an NPC to tip him off to the origin of the attack.

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. -- Its in my August PEL and blog, but here's the gist: Artemis got drunk, pissed off a hag and got cursed so now he ages one week every time he swings his sword. It has been over a year and Artemis is not dead yet; the hag is getting impatient. She intends to speed up the process by getting him to fight more often (her intent is not for him to die from the encounter but rather from swinging his sword - as was the basis of the curse - in this manner will she grow stronger by feeding off of his leaking life force).

4) What shift are you planning to go do this - shift 1 or 2

**EDIT: if this cannot be done during January event, then February would be fine too, thanks :)

Do something everyday that you don't want to do; this is the golden rule for acquiring the habit of doing your duty without pain. - Mark Twain

#82 User is offline   hivemind 

• PR Nightmare
  • PipPip
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Interests:Games, IT, my wife, your mom...

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:13 AM

THERE IS NO DECEMBER 2016 EVENT! DO NOT SHOW UP AT HOOVER THIS WEEKEND!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
-- Mahatma Gandhi

#83 User is offline   Gil 

• PipPip
  • Interests:Larping, watching war movies, Playing games, Learning, And most importantly THINKING of stuff

Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:05 PM

• I plan to have Traygard spear head a trial known as "The Peace Walker Trials." I want to try to make this a common thing for when a Pinedale member do something wrong and might become shunned. I want to hold it at the Gladiator pits ( the ring in the Helix ) with pcs around to cast their vote on the accused(s)
  • I plan on confronting the constables about member of the rhinos and the 2 Members of the Pioneers that were involved in the killing of a women who might have been innocent.
Mymain attempt is to prove that those involved might not be guilty. If I failthen I want to allocate appropriate discipline the constables deem to thoseinvolve I will carry out the order ofjudgment as given.

• Npc involved was sent out on 4th shift last game might have been played by Courtney. She is to be believed to have killed her two sisters. The constable J.C played as I talked to him about the crime. And any guardians or constables that wish to partake.
  • I plan on doing this second shift. If it doesnt work out for NNY I would like to do it the following event.

#84 User is offline   Gil 

• PipPip
  • Interests:Larping, watching war movies, Playing games, Learning, And most importantly THINKING of stuff

Posted 06 April 2017 - 06:40 PM

Who:bn
What: skavens are out and about. A npc comes to my shop bn goes with them
Shift 3-4 either shift works.
Important npc. Just the skavens

#85 User is offline   Lady Vinyl 

• Tits (of Tits and Ass) aka Quentin Tarantino of the Blogs
  • PipPip
  • View blog
  • Interests:LARP, music, table top RPG, prop designing (please note, I am not necessarily good at any of these, I just enjoy them)

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:50 PM

1) Who is planning on going. -- Sabine, Oma Blake, Laelia, any others who wish to perform

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. -- We are doing the Talent Show, anyone who wants to perform their talent at the Spinning Jenny is welcome to perform. (make sure it's allowed to be done in Maplewood, cause I won't stop the constables from arresting anyone that they need to). The sign up is saturday at 6:30 show will start at 7:00 and I'm hoping it will go for an hour. I have a basket for tips and will pass over tips after each act, so, if you're good, you may make some money performing. We'll take PCs or NPCs to perform, so if you have a talent but it doesn't work for your PC, then see if they'll let you perform as an NPC, doesn't matter to us!!

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. -- This is the standard start to Bless the Mask Players. If there is a good turnout, we'll do a performance in a few months as well. If not, then it's on to the next town. It's how we make our living, folks

4) What shift are you planning to go do this - 3rd shift
Lady Vinyl

#86 User is online   Provolonely 

• Fortune Teller Joy
  • PipPip
  • View blog
  • Interests:Dungeons and Dragons, writing stories

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:03 PM

Buzzer Picnic! ~ Set for two in-character events from now (so we have time to learn the new site first)

1) Who is planning on going. -- Joy, Sabine, dassr Cl "Nightingale" Lmngwn, Helene Briar, Ellenor(?), and probably a lot more once we get the word out (I will update as time goes by)

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. -- We will be inviting Buzzers to enjoy a picnic together. PCs will be bringing flowers to make the Buzzers feel more comfortable and offering all sorts of goodies to share. Each person has their own reason for wanting to spend time with Buzzers. Joy in particular thinks there needs to be more positivity in the town. This is meant to be a peaceful, happy gathering.

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. -- Buzzers! Lots of them! I believe some PCs are going to try and get in touch with them to help arrange.

4) What shift are you planning to go do this. -- 3rd shift, 2 in-character games from now.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users