Kingdoms of Novitas Forums: Preparation for next year at Clash of Kings - Kingdoms of Novitas Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Preparation for next year at Clash of Kings Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kerrie 

• Lemons
  • PipPip
  • Group: Marshals
  • Interests:Yeah, I have those.

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:37 PM

Here is a list of things we need to get/do for next year:
*Maps of site
*Something for receipts. We had requests but just put it on scrap paper.
*Printed list of people who are pre-reged. If it is a cabin having a list as well would help (we could bring a laptop if we don't want to print it.
*If there are special requests for where people are sleeping or whatever a list would be great.
*Schedule people for weapons check, setting up and running battles, troll and auction.
*Offer breakfast in the morning even if its doughnuts and coffee. It will help to keep people on site.
*Correct schedule for the event.

If anyone can think of anything else to help the event run smoother input some ideas.
-- Chief Inn Monkey --Making sure the spice can flow.

#2 User is offline   Huntress 

• High Mistress of the Kitchen
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I am the Executive Director at Mohawk Valley Perinatal Network, Inc., where I share information about pregnancy, birth, infants and health insurance. I am a member of Kiwanis Club of Utica.

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:58 PM

Regarding dinner:
* Continue to offer an appetizer before dinner because it took a while to get food to everyone. I'm not sure what the feedback was on the spinach artichoke dip in particular.
* Allow pre-reg for group seating at dinner. Mark tables with units/chapters, etc. and make a chart. Then we help others find seating at any unassigned seat. We fill open seats at tables with Legion members.
* Assign servers to certain tables, then switch halfway through so we can eat. This should help to avoid the confusion over who had been served firsts, seconds, etc.

#3 User is offline   hivemind 

• PR Nightmare
  • PipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Interests:Games, IT, my wife, your mom...

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:25 PM

Clearly delegate more tasks:

1. Weapons check (duh)
2. Armor check (duh)
3. Head Herald / Assistant Heralds (design scenarios and run them, keep shit moving)
4. Troll (including cabin assignments and table assignments)
5. Head Grunt / Peons (set up tents & canopies, ground guides/campsite assignments, heaters, parking, torches, firewood, tear down [this is clearly the shit job and gets all my wubs])
6. Night Life / Winterfell University / entertainment (need more options to attempt to offer something to everyone)
7. Dayboard (duh)
8. Feast & Servers (duh)
9. Medics / Security (need a sober person hanging around)
10. Raffle (run dat bitch)

What am I forgetting?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
-- Mahatma Gandhi

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users