Kingdoms of Novitas Forums: Weapons Custom Made and Designed - Kingdoms of Novitas Forums

Page 1 of 1

Weapons Custom Made and Designed by Steve Marsh Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   sammythegun 

• PipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming of various sorts, God, The great outdoors, The beach. KoN, Computers, Family, Church.

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:37 PM

Most of you know I make latex and ductape weapons, but I have compiled some images of my work, not all. If you are interested in having a weapon made please contact me and we can work out the details. Enjoy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also at game currently you can see, Diazo's Katana, Grogs Skull sword, a couple carried by the Guild, and others that might be floating around, that I have made.

I have room for 2 - 3 orders a month. I can design them, or will go off your ideas, drawings or pictures. I'm can also re-coat stock weapons to make them special I.E Gob iron, Magic, Silver, Elven Steel, Engraved.

Thanks for checking my stuff out.
Long time playa' @ KoN, kickin it old school white boys.

Combat and Safety Ref, yea thats right, don't cheat or I'll busta a gat in ur a$$

#2 User is offline   Rose 

• Laurel Quickmire [Rose L. Trowbridge]
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Art/Art History, Anime/Cosplay, RPG (obviously), Comic Books: Star Wars Legacy and The Walking Dead, Deaf Culture, The Redwall book series, Sail boating.

Posted 10 June 2009 - 06:32 AM

Hello hello!

I'm new to KoN and I attended June's event. I'm not sure if I met you or not but hopefully I will in September. I am interested in a sword and I was wondering what your price range is.

Thank you!
~Rose
"Pinedale: Often it may seem that the trees here are nourished by blood and tears, but joy is found here too." ---Laurel Quickmire

#3 User is offline   sammythegun 

• PipPip
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming of various sorts, God, The great outdoors, The beach. KoN, Computers, Family, Church.

Posted 20 April 2010 - 12:11 PM

I have one open slot for a custom weapon this month. Contact me if you are interested.

I am now exclusively using plastizote and plasti-dip on my weapons. It is much more durable and the finish doesn't peel like the other stuff.
Long time playa' @ KoN, kickin it old school white boys.

Combat and Safety Ref, yea thats right, don't cheat or I'll busta a gat in ur a$$

#4 User is offline   CleoMouri 

• Crafter
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Crochet. Cross stitch. Chainmaille. Make-up.

Posted 20 April 2010 - 02:31 PM

Steve I wasn't able to catch up to you before event end to give you that extra cash. Is it still possible to get that 3rd arrow and I can either pay you at May game or figure out Paypal?
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines

#5 User is offline   Necrosis 

• PipPip
  • Interests:Reaping

Posted 03 April 2011 - 09:09 AM

Has anyone ever thought of making ulrtacal plaster negative molds and pouring your own fiberglass resin cores. If you sculpt & pour your own cores then your not limited to linear/ straight cores.
I only do two things. One is hand out lollypops. The 2nd is kick ass. I just ran fresh out of lollypops...

#6 User is offline   Azazael 

• PipPip
  • Interests:Larping

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:36 AM

I am looking to have a custom weapon made If anyone is interested.

#7 User is offline   Necrosis 

• PipPip
  • Interests:Reaping

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:05 PM

Heres a tutorial on fiberglass mold making. http://bioweapons.co...O_MOLDING_2.htm
I only do two things. One is hand out lollypops. The 2nd is kick ass. I just ran fresh out of lollypops...

#8 User is offline   markste 

• PipPip
  • Interests:History Related Topics.

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:47 AM

I have also a sword like second pic's first. But that is something long..

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users