Kingdoms of Novitas Forums: Hey - Kingdoms of Novitas Forums

Page 1 of 1

Hey

#1 User is offline   saberkun 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Reading fiction, sketching, cosplaying

Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:51 AM

Hello everyone. My name is Jason and I'm really intrigued in KoN that's why I joined it. I'm not good with crowds but I hope I could get along and be able to do a live-action role play with folks here.

#2 User is offline   Maggie / Baevynn 

• Secret Buzzerfree
  • PipPip
  • View blog
  • Interests:Wearing fancy things and spending an obscene amount of time on the internet.

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:10 AM

Hi Jason! My name is Maggie. I'm the Marketing and Player Outreach Second Marshal here at Kingdoms of Novitas. I'm glad you decided to check us out! Worry not, this group of people is wonderful. There are a lot of us sometimes, but pretty much everyone will tell you that it's a really kind and welcoming bunch and you'll fit in rather quickly.

A few things I recommend for people new to Novitas are as follows: 1. Do a bit of perusing through the rules so that when you attend one of our events, you have a good grasp on what we're doing. My boss, Zach, and I do a new player orientation speech at the beginning of every game to refresh people on the rules, but reading them before will help a lot. 2. I also recommend reading our Worldbook. The Worldbook is our lore and reading it will help you learn what sort of world we're playing in. Both of these can be found at this link http://kingdomsofnov...les-and-errata/

If you have any questions about anything, let me know and I'll help you out. Welcome to Novitas!
"Even the most primitive of societies have an innate respect for the insane." - Rumble Fish by SE Hinton

"I may die young, but at least I'll die smart." - Alaska Young

Baevynn Eilis Scarcella (née Tierney) - "Pinedale's little sister."
Andromeda - "What rich people did with their money before Hummers."
Agrona of the Blue Hand - "Agrona is an Avatar. She is the mortal representation of the Goddess Gof**kyourself."

Marketing and Player Outreach Second Send me a message! I only bite upon request.

#3 User is online   Warblade 

• Marketing and Player Outreach Minion
  • PipPip
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Stuff and Things

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:19 AM

Welcome to the game and community! I'm shane, the Marketing and Player Outreach Minion. I second what Maggie has said about checking out the rules, it helps a great deal to get a heads up on the basics. Also, the worldbook is an amazing read due to the information contained in it. It gives you insight into the various cultures and nations in the game and can help shape your views for your character concept. If you clear the worldbook and are still looking for more lore, feel free to check out the blogs and see what all is in there, you have characters that are Terran, Elven, Human, and even Snow Goblins.
Marketing and Player Outreach Minion

#4 User is offline   saberkun 

• PipPip
  • Interests:Reading fiction, sketching, cosplaying

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:59 PM

That is absolutely fantastic. So far, I'm enjoying reading threads here and I'm learning a thing or two about this. I will definitely check that Worldbook out.
Thanks a lot, Maggie and Shane, for giving me great start-up in this forum. I highly appreciate the effort.

#5 User is offline   LadyKate 

• PipPip
  • View blog
  • Interests:Rejoicing in life! Reading, writing, sewing, cosplay, English Country Dancing, time with friends, and my faith in Christ- which roots my joy unshakably!

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:30 AM

Hi Jason! Welcome to the community!

I'm Kate and I play a human named Ellenor. I second everything Maggie and Shane said. You can usually find me posting on the blogs. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

I look forward to meeting you in the future!
PC: Ellenor Vold
-Member of the Running Rhinos-

You have no control: Who lives. Who dies. Who tells your story.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.

*Marketing and Player Outreach Handmaiden* Please feel free to message me! I'm at your service.
*Blog Mistress* Keeper of your stories.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users