Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Snow Goblin Molting? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Papa Goob 

• Amateur Human Being.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Evil deeds do not prosper; the slow man catches up with the swift.
    --Homer, The Odyssey

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:08 PM

Refreshing myself on the rules, and I came across this: "These irregularities in no way grant the Snow Goblin special abilities or penalties, and once used become a permanent part of the characters costume and may not be discarded later for convenience."

We had allowed the concept of SGs 'molting' to adjust their proth/makeup choices after experiencing the joy of them for a season or so. Is this no longer the case?

Just checking, thanks.
"I don't mind telling you I have no idea what any of the words in that last sentence meant. This is the problem with the youth of today: too much time inventing nonsense words, not enough time taking a bullet in the lung defending a hill. I don't have to know what the hell twitters and texting and body sprays are to understand that they're not the sort of thing men should be engaged in. Like conversations, or painting things that aren't a house.

The following is a short list of things men should be engaged in, at all times:

1. Getting a haircut
2. Yelling
3. Digesting ribs
4. Hill defense

At any rate, enjoy your pretty portraits, Fried Green Tomatoes. Don't cry all over 'em when you're painting pictures of poems tonight, or you might electrocute yourselves." -- TF Soldier.

#2 User is offline   hivemind 

• PR Nightmare
  • PipPip
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Interests:Games, IT, my wife, your mom...

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:48 PM

We allowed it one time to compensate for the changes in Snow Goblin racial makeup requirements. Now the only changes that can be made are using your new character amnesty after your first event as that PC.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
-- Mahatma Gandhi

#3 User is offline   Papa Goob 

• Amateur Human Being.
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Evil deeds do not prosper; the slow man catches up with the swift.
    --Homer, The Odyssey

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:31 AM

Ah, gotcha.
"I don't mind telling you I have no idea what any of the words in that last sentence meant. This is the problem with the youth of today: too much time inventing nonsense words, not enough time taking a bullet in the lung defending a hill. I don't have to know what the hell twitters and texting and body sprays are to understand that they're not the sort of thing men should be engaged in. Like conversations, or painting things that aren't a house.

The following is a short list of things men should be engaged in, at all times:

1. Getting a haircut
2. Yelling
3. Digesting ribs
4. Hill defense

At any rate, enjoy your pretty portraits, Fried Green Tomatoes. Don't cry all over 'em when you're painting pictures of poems tonight, or you might electrocute yourselves." -- TF Soldier.

#4 User is offline   KidOmega 

• PipPip
  • Interests:YOU!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:34 PM

Ok so now i cant Molt, as my SG?

#5 User is offline   Olov Sebastev 

• PipPip
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Following the Sept and seeking Ordainment, tracking down the necromancers who attacked my home.

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:39 PM

Only if you turn into a butterfly and/or snake.
I feel my bones: the strength,
I feel my muscle; the strength,
I feel my soul; the strength,
I feel the Sept,
Who grant me grace,
And by Their will: strength.

"The Sept demands pain, I have paid it. They demand blood, and I have shed it. They demand fealty, and I give it with all my being. They demand hatred, and I am filled with it." Olov Sebastev

#6 User is offline   KidOmega 

• PipPip
  • Interests:YOU!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:51 PM

There is a 93% chance that can turn into a snake... ask anyone I know. Other then that Posted Image I was really looking forward to being able to dramatically change my costuming after some stuff... guess theres always mutilation and magic...Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users