|Site Index | > Character Rules | > Player Characters | > Player Character Races | > Prosthetic Ears|
- Blending: Elf ears should be blended to match skin tone. This means that the ears you purchase need to be painted or use makeup to effectively match your skin tone as close as possible. Additionally, the edge of the ear should be hidden by hair, ear cuffs, or makeup (see below). Note that this can be difficult, but can also look great.
- Silicone ears: These are more expensive than latex ears, however, they look WAY better and require no blending (if the right color ear is purchased).
- Ear cuffs: A link to a picture of what they are
- Painting your ears: A guide
- Makeup to use: A regular makeup wheel. Something oil based so rain doesn't wash it off.
Powered by PmWiki