|Site Index | > Item Rules | > Alchemy Compounds | > Ethereal Sealant|
|Herbalism Required to Use:||No|
|Production Requirements:||5 Production Points, 5 Coin, Philosopher's Stone, Alchemy Five|
This immunity includes (and but is not limited to) effects such as:
- Spells, scrolls, and potions
- This includes beneficial effects like revive
- Sanctuarys, unhallowed, or sanctified areas.
- Attacks with the "magic" or "strike" calls
Ethereal sealant does not interact with:
- Poison and acid calls are NEVER magical.
- Alchemical compounds may still be used.
- Effects previously on the character are not removed.
When the poison call is added to any attack even a spell effect such as pin or stun that attack no longer counts as a spell. This means that immunities to spell or compulsion effects no longer apply. The attack is now a poison effect.
Immunity to Magic Calls and Elven Steel