|Site Index | > Fundamental Rules | > Flags|
Flags are strips of blue cloth that are tied to players or objects to indicate a spell is in effect on that target.
If a spell requires a flag and you cannot provide it then you cannot benefit from that spell. Flags must be put in place within a minute of the effect that created the flag or the effect will fail, doing nothing. An effect does not take place until any required flags are where they need to be.
Flags can be placed in the following locations:
- On a person, such as for the anti-magic shield spell.
- On armor, such as for the enchance armor spell.
- On a shield, such as for the enchant shield spell. Flags on a shield must be visible from the front of the shield.
- On a weapon, such as for the silvershine spell.
- Held above the head, such as for the dissipate spell.
- On the ground, such as for a the sanctuary spell.
- On a portal (door, window, etc) such as for a magic lock or the sanctify spell.
|<< What to Bring | Fundamental Rules | Searching Other Players >>|