- The poison call is made by some attacks.
- Poisoned is a condition a character can get that prevents them from being healed. Not all poisons cause the poisoned condition.
- Ingested poisons are poisons put in food or drink, they do not necessarily give the poison condition.
- Blade poisons are poisons that are applied to weapons to improve their effectiveness in combat.
- Goblin iron is a type of material items can be made out of that causes the poison call in combat.
- Thrown poisons are consumable items that create tag bags to deliver special poison attacks. A throwing weapon made of goblin iron, or coated in blade poison is NOT a thrown poison.
Blade poisons, ingested poisons, and thrown poisons all require the herbalist skill to use. If a character attempts to use any of these types of alchemy compounds they fail to use the item successfully and suffer the effects as if the item were used on them.