Coroth

RP Skill Approval: Summer Edition!

RP Skill Approval: Summer Edition!

Its that time of the year again, anyone wising to advance in a RP skill please post here or PM me your request, RP skill level and why do think you deserve to advance (highlight plot you have taken part in that used your RP skill, character interactions ect) Plot will start meeting soontm to gear up for the fall so please get your requests in by August 1st . (Obviously these will not be approved by August game, will be out by September)

Looking to get Chosen 1 for Eliana for the following reasons:

1. She comes from a family where the men are all Chosen so she's wanted this since she was a child.

2. She has become devoted to the Sept again through her marriage to a man who is Chosen and strict attendance to Geoffredo's sermons.

3. She is always reliable for helping a needy septon who wanders into town without payment, trusting them implicitly. Most recently that septon was played by Richard Hewitt and he was robbed of donations by bandits. A few years ago, Brian Loughlin played a septon who reframed her understanding of the Sept's intentions in light of her madness. That was a very significant moment for Eliana.

4. Eliana believes she was granted a vision by the mother, though this can be a simple delusion, a side-effect of her madness, or her first true connection as Chosen.

Looking to get Druid 2 for Michael Mordison.

Has pursued every buzzer plot he's seen second and third shift for the past two events in his attempt to atone for the atrocity with the Covenant, which was the reason he became a druid.

went on a couple different plots to the lizardfolk lands to negotiate passage for a trader and then some mycanoids who were scamming us. managed to keep from fighting the lizardfolk each time thanks to Baldiserri and Eliana's help.

Talked to a dryad who stole a woman's husband, managing to prevent bloodshed again with Eliana's help. Learned more about the nature of dryads and treemen.

I would Like Medium 2 for Oscar Artitorias

-Has convinced atleast 4 ghosts to the well on their own accord and each case, was thanked relentlessly by the npcs for his ability to do so

-Spooky ghosts

I would like approval for Merchant 1. I have been actively selling wares, including blue strips, spell components, cups and bowls as well the items I secure Finderkeeping.

Hi!

I would like approval for Medium 1 for Drea Voperlik.

It fits in perfectly with how I would like to develop her character. Also, she does run around with GoST and does a lot of RP with Baevynn.

Thank you!

This is Felix Sanchez aka Fe Da Butcher

I am applying for the merchant skill. The reason why I feel I should qualify for this rp skill is because i am going to be selling some goods during my shift. The whole goal of our guild is money so we will be doing allot of selling.