Sign in to follow this  
NoMereButterfly

May lost and found

LOST: blue scroll book, maybe in the main field or near the gazebo

If it is the one I think it is, I know where it is, but you will have get it back in character because it came back as loot Sat night.

If it is the one I think it is, I know where it is, but you will have get it back in character because it came back as loot Sat night.

Figured.That's my personal prop, though.

Figured.That's my personal prop, though.

So this might become a quest?

Jusy FYI our policy for dealing with IG items and props that belong to a player are as such:

If an item is personally owned by a player and not KoN transfers from one player to another for any reason, at the end of the game you can do one of several things:

1. Pay for the OOG prop and buy it from the player (now it's yours).
  2. Give the prop back and transfer the item number to a new item that is acceptably similar. Needs P&A approval.
  3. Give the item back to the player that lost it.
  4. Come to some other agreement that both parties find acceptable to transfer ownership. (Trade a prop? Pay with coins, etc)

We started doing this as the OOG cost of any of our props have risen over time. Some custom alt-nem swords can cost 200 or 300 dollars. It's important to remember that the prop is still the property of the other player until some arrangement is made.

This was recorded somewhere, probably in the rules, but I didn't feel like digging.

Just going to do the LOTR thing of saying "You have my Spear!" to retrieve the one prop to rule them all...and whatnot

Right now it is in the looted from players box in the prop shed. I'll make sure to remind the other logistics staff that it needs to get sent out next game.

Found in the Wardens cabin:

Black hood

Black sweatpants

Also found in the Wardens cabin:

A black tabbard

Worldbook

(If y'all keep leaving your things, I'm going to start keeping them ;) )

Found in GoST cabin:

-Modern light brown boots. Size US 12EW. Manufacturer is GORE-TEX

-Light brown/grey thin medieval shirt

-Logistics pregnancy prop pillow w/ straps

-Logistics orange hats (3)

-Small simple black leather pouch with red stitching. The pouch stitching appears to be torn along one side.

-Blue bag with floral design. Top of pouch is a light blue, transitioning into a darker blue towards the bottom. Does not appear to be numbered.

-Logistics(?) lavender(?) simple plastic flower prop

-One shoulder of plate armor with leather strap. Appears to be segmentata-esque. Five plates riveted onto thin black leather.

Lost: Found!! Black linen shirt, vaguely pirate-ish, no collar just a deep v. I thought it made it back home with the rest of my NPC gear, but can't find it now. It would have been in Logistics, and may have gotten packed in a tote. Halp, Ragnarok is coming :(

((Edit, it was hiding in katana space. Thanks, Kerrie!))

Missing a green wool blanket with white stripes on either side. May have been left during April game, unless it is also in Katana space.