hivemind

2022 Novitas New Years

Date: January 8th, 2022

Time: Dining room / bar open at 5, dinner at 6 PM

Location: Hampton Inn & Suites, Cazenovia, NY  https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/syrczhx-hampton-suites-cazenovia/

Cost: $50 per person

Preregistrations:

Sent ONLY to paypal@mvgc.net FRIENDS AND FAMILY ONLY. Registrations that do not use the "send to a friend of family member" option will be declined and refunded. 

Preregistrations close December 24th at midnight (date and time subject to change - don't wait, it might move up).

Due to the short timeline and turnaround no cash preregistrations will be accepted. If you don't have PayPal find someone who does, please help each other out.

There are only 100 seats available. First come, first served.

Hotel Reservations: 

You can reserve rooms by calling the hotel at  (315) 655-7666 and asking for a room in the "Novitas New Year" block. Prices are $109 per night for a standard room (two queens or one king bed) and $129 a night if you wish to upgrade to a suite. We have 25 rooms in our block and thy can add more if we need to. These rates expire COB January 4th so book prior to then if you need a room. 

The hotel is reserving a block of rooms for us at a reduced rate. I do not have the information for this yet, so please do not make your hotel reservations yet if you don't want to pay full price. There should be plenty of rooms available. 

Dinner:

Dinner will be self-serve buffet-style (menu is still subject to change) with a cash bar:

Fresh Baked Dinner Rolls
Vegetable Crudité and Dips
Cheese and Cracker Board
Classic Caesar Salad with Romaine Hearts, Croutons and Parmesan Cheese
Rigatoni with Vodka Cream Sauce
Chantilly Potatoes - Garlic Mashed Potatoes topped with Swiss Cheese then baked
Beef Tenderloin with a Horseradish Cream Sauce
Chicken Saltimbocca Pan Seared Chicken Breasts with Prosciutto Served with a White Wine Garlic Sauce

All attendees will sanitize their hands immediately prior to taking food from the buffet, and will wear a mask while at the buffet. 

If you're going to BYOB or pre-game that's fine but do it discreetly, DO NOT bring your own bottles of alcohol to dinner. 

After dinner we will have the usual State of the Game announcements, EOS Awards, and Feb Feast Auction - the list of items is being worked on right now by the staff but will be available soon. There will be a Chinese Auction with the winning tickets being drawn after the Feb Feast Auction. 

As usual, payment for Auction items is due in full by April 1, 2022.

##############
Current Registrations

Haldenwang David
Haldenwang Diana
Marcheson Katlyn
Vary Hannah
Fermaint Justin
Coyle David
Servello Camila
Green Ryan
Quattrociocchi Nick
Staring Ryan
Lane Kerrie
Lane Patrick
Mevec Christina
Morgan David
Tamburrino Frank
Snowbender Leah
Soukup Chris
Werheim Zach
Warren Hannah
Spires Corey
Tesorio Chris
Udas Caitlin
Braun Phil
Braun Denise
Scott Eric
Spires Breanna
Spencer John
Harrington John
Tyson Don
Finley Jamie
Gutierrez Liska
Maneri Michael
Asra Sage
Thomas Morgan
Clark Fred
Tompkins Aleena
Feebles Brandon
Bellassai Jordan
Travis Scott
Toia Philip
Beebe Nate
Schumacher Nathan
Capen Justin
Rogers Jenica
Wood Emily
Bellows Stefan
Hicks Christopher
Withers Aonghus
Meerschaert Dan
Garropy Rachel
Beaumais-Liske DeAnna
Jow Gabe
Guile Steve
DeWolf Danielle
DeWolf Ryan
Browne Nick
Humphries Nicholas
McBride Arden
Vertucci James
Crossman Kat
Snowbender Andy
Liske Damien
Metott Will
Wideman Dustan

Would you like us to copy pre-reg to Ryan Staring as if pre-reging for a normal event?

13 hours ago, nquattro said:

Would you like us to copy pre-reg to Ryan Staring as if pre-reging for a normal event?

Nah I'm keeping track and I'll send him the list when pre-reg window closes.

$50 will only cover the event and dinner. Hotel rooms if you choose to stay would be on the player to book and pay for. But we will have a lower price on hotel rooms so please stay toon for that. 

I also recommend getting so buds together and split a room. 

This might seem like a dumb question- but will there be any ability to participate remotely? I won't be able to come in person since my wife will be on call, but I'd still like to be able to hear the state of the game and participate in the auctions.

On 12/2/2021 at 3:38 PM, Incogneato said:

This might seem like a dumb question- but will there be any ability to participate remotely? I won't be able to come in person since my wife will be on call, but I'd still like to be able to hear the state of the game and participate in the auctions.

We're talking about that. We can probably put it on Zoom.

So my payment came through as "Leah Bender", but the name I go by socially is Willa Snowbender :)

Just pre registered! It might have gone through as Philip Toia but it's just me, ya boy Chris 😎 excited to see ya'll there!