Sign in to follow this  
Drakelyrax98

hi! new player.

hey, excited for the april 1st game. me and a few friends are hoping to make this a regular kinda thing all very excited.

had an idea to all kinda rp as a kinda merc group(matching cloaks and all lol) anyways yeah, just got out the army and trying to find an excuse to be in the woods plus ya know,

swords.

Hello! I'm Michael, I'm the Second Marshal for Marketing and Player Outreach.

First, let me just say Welcome to Kingdoms of Novitas! We hope you enjoy it here - we've got quite a few vets at game so you'll be in good company!

There's some important information that I would definitely recommend reading up on, You can find a list of races on the Wiki here that gives information and costuming requirements for all current races. The Wiki overall provides a fairly good introduction to the game in the "Learn to Play" and "New Characters" sections. You can also find information about the setting on the Wiki as well. I would also recommend checking out our YouTube channel to get a visual representation of the vibe we shoot for.

I would also recommend joining our Discord where you can connect with our community! It's likely the most active location for the community (besides game itself of course)!

On the merc group, that sounds super cool!! There's only one other PC mercenary group ingame and they have an absolute blast with it, so I'm sure you will too!

We're looking forward to seeing you in April and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask either myself or our First Marshal for Marking and Player Outreach, Brandon Febles!

awesome!  im beyond excited. and yeah tbh i found all that before the forums lmao idk how but completely overlooked that link.

You can find a lot of important links at: linktr.ee/KingdomsOfNovitas if you haven't seen it already, by the way! It's got some other important info that will be super helpful once you begin playing!

I would definitely recommend going through the “Getting Started” section of the website for a checklist of what you need before coming and a list of Do’s and Do Not’s. 

As a new player, you will have to NPC your first two shifts (Friday Night and Saturday Morning). After that you’re free to PC the other two shifts if you have a character ready!

That being said, it is a common recommendation (and one that I would make) that new players should NPC their entire first event to get a good idea of game overall. Then, you can take the whole month between events to work on your PC! This is by no means a requirement, but you will start with more XP if you choose to do this and (in my opinion) get a better feeling for the setting and the rules. 

We look forward to seeing you!

ok and i couldnt find it on the website what time should one show up on friday? 

Players can arrive at any point after 4pm! First shift begins at 9.