Sign in to follow this  
Vicious the Jester

Dragonlance and Forgotten Realms Novels and more...

Ok, my wife is complaining that I've got too much stuff, and I've been getting more, so I need to thin some things out, and to do so, I'm looking to get rid of some things.

First up is my collection of Dragonlance Novels, along with a few (very few) Forgotten Realms and Spelljammer novels. There's probably 30 Dragonlance novels, maybe 5 Forgotten Realms novels, and 5 or 6 Spelljammer novels (a full set of the Cloakmaster Cycle).

I'm asking $0.25 or best offer for the whole collection...

Misc. novels. Sci-fi, fantasy, horror, all fiction... Box full... $0.25 or best offer for the whole box

Old edition D&D books, a couple 1st edition, a few 2nd edition... random stuff (Monster Compendiums, "Complete" books, Spell Encyclopedia, etc.)... Nothing of real value, but dirt cheap... $5 or best offer...

Also, I have a 24" TV (aquired from Dave/Hivemind, but recently replaced with 24" LCD. Also, $0.50 or best offer.

I also have a 17" tube monitor. It works... Not much else to say. Also, $0.25 or best offer.

A few springer airsoft guns (pistols, rifle, MP5)... They all work at least to some degree. I'm keeping my favorite pistol, but the rest are going as a group. $20 or best offer (ideally they'll pay my entrance fee for October... not that I'm hard up for cash, but I believe they're worth it.)

Finally... a remote control car. Good one, built and works. Comes with a radio, batteries, charger, and some spare parts. I can't offer this as cheap. $100... The car itself was more than that. The extras are worth an additional $100, but I'm looking to make room.

This is all stuff I'm willing to bring to the next event, or even better, if you'd be willing to pick it up from me...

Just looking to make space...

I'll take the airsofts off you for a $20. I have none of that stuff, and it sounds pretty cool. Just bring it to next game if that's ok.

I'll throw money at ya for those dragonlance and realms books.

I'm moving out tommorow and just gave 50+ dragonlance books away to the local library...woops...

If you've got a 2nd ed DMG, I'll throw some money at you for it.

Drew, if I have one you can have it. Actually, we have a HUGE box of 2nd Ed stuff at the MVGC. If you make a donation to the club, we'll give it all to you.

How much of a donation we talking here? Do you mind if I take what I want and donate the rest to my local public library?

I need to insist you take it all, even if it just moves to the dumpster outside. I'm talking a 4' long tote with wheels fulla stuff. I think a donation of about $25 takes it away. Last time we put it on eBay we couldn't get a bid...

I'll split it with you Wade. All I really need is the DMG, mine grew legs.

We'll have $25 for you at next game Dave.

Oh, no, I'm not bringing all of it. Won't fit in my car. This is a local pickup at the MVGC.

Ok, so far I'm bringing my 2nd Edition D&D books, the boxes of novels, and the airsoft stuff... I know there's interest in those. Hopefully they'll all get scarfed up. If there's leftovers from the boxes of D&D stuff, we can always use it for kindling in the fire outside of the inn. :D

FIRE!!! :D

Ok, I have more to add to the list of things I have for sale (relatively cheap)...

I have a backpack that includes service for 2 (plates, cups, silver, napkins...) The backpack is designed to carry all of the stuff comfortably inside, with little compartments for things. $5...

Do we have any Anime fans here?

I have a slew of old Manga in collected volumes. A few different series... (Sanctuary, Mai the Psychic Girl, possibly others)

Sanctuary - $10

Mai - $5

(anything else I find) - $5

I also have some old VHS tapes with Anime on them. It's mostly action stuff:

Bubblegum Crisis/Crash (in the original collectors clamshells, 11 tapes that originally went for $35@) $25

Dominion Tank Police, Sol Bianca, Record of Lodoss War, etc. (the rest, about 12-15 tapes) $20

I also have some high quality lithographs from 1000 Editions that are Anime related. They're primarily Masamune Shirow stuff, but there's some others in there as well. Some are still shrink wrapped against sheets of cardboard, some are slipped in with others. All are in good to mint condition. These originally went for like $60@, I'm willing to sell them for $10@

Mage Knight Castle pieces... A couple towers, a couple wall sections, a Keep, that's all I can remember that I have in the box. These are a great scale for D&D minis or such. Whatever is in there, all goes for $10

Any OLIVIA De Berardinis fans? I have a collection of greeting cards with her art on them. There's a lot of them in the collection. There's some doubles. These have been kept in comic sleeves with acid boards. They should be in good condition (I'll have to go dig them out). I also have a couple art books by similar artists (Luis Royo) that I'll throw in with these. $10

I'm sure I'll have more stuff to list for November. Or I'll finally break down and try to sell some of this stuff on e-Bay...

20 bucks for the dragonlance novels

I don't think you'll be disappointed. There's 2 hardcovers in the collection and 40 something softcovers... I started packing this stuff up and discovered the 2 hardcovers that I had forgotten about.

I would love to get the backpack with supplies. Pretty please.

I would love to get the backpack with supplies. Pretty please.

Consider it yours. I will make one statement ahead of time, just so its not a surprise. The plates and cups and such are plastic, so it won't make good feast ware, but its still good for a picnic. Just didn't want you to buy it hoping for feast gear, and being disappointed.