Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

Magic Sword

I'm putting this here because I think I'll want real money for the prop, in addition to the coin cost.

I have for sale a magic weapon. I haven't made it yet, but I have enough excess Craft Points this event to make a 6 CP item. This optimally equates to a:

Non-martial weapon (sword/axe/mace/I don't care)

Casts any one Level 1 spell 1/GD

Spellstriking

So it's a shorty that casts a level one spell and hits for magic damage. Shortsword of Spellstriking Grounding/Disengage/Weaken are your choices for Spellstriking.

It can cast anything I suppose, and leave off the Spellstriking. It can also be a Goblin Iron shorty with no other abilities, or a Masterwork Magical weapon with no other abilities, or a Magic Martial weapon with no other abilities.

There's also no reason we can't fancy up a mundane weapon you've recently bought from me to make it magic, and you just pay the coin cost, but now I'm just rambling.

If you're interested, post here or PM me. Cost is 50 coin, negotiable. First come, first served.

Actually, turns out I have an entire month's worth of production - 24 Craft Points - available. Anyone wants anything, you have until I go to bed tonight to speak up.

Dave, we need to chat ICly. *points to Conversations Forum*

Wei doesn't converse with the plebes man. You'll have to get another member of the court to hear your plea.

You can always PM Chang Tzu though - but move quick. The Inn's under new management starting this month, and Chang Tzu, lacking a purpose in Pinedale, will be going home to Gersh.

This needs to get hammered out fast - I need to get Dave M a number quickly - so let's work this out OOG right here. I don't care who gets the points (Phil or Steve), so detail exactly what you want and what you're willing to pay for it and I'll make a decision.

If we can't agree by COB today, I'm making some kinda ubersword and selling it IG to the highest bidder.

ok all i want is a martial length sword that strikes for magic. i can give ya max 100 coin for it IG. (plus however much it would cost to buy the sword from ya OOG.) the sword i would want to use is the Conqueror Warsword from the warlords collection.

I'm looking for a Body slot magic item that can cast Enhance Armor, Restore Limb, and Enchant Weapon.

IG I should be able to cough up around 110 coin right now no problem, and can liquidate some of the stuff I've got (I've got a ton of stuff, both in consumables [potions and scrolls] and also stuff for encampments) to make up the rest. I'm also more then willing to cough up some consumables or other goods to help make up the purchase price.

well if ajax can make me my weapon for cheaper i will revoke my bid and give it to phil. but dave i would still like to get the sword made anyways (just let me know how much the sword will cost me after the repaint so i can have the money for ya)

Magic martial would cost you 85 coin. Keep in mind I only put in game tags on stuff so if you need the prop gotta go to Dave or get someone to make it.

I'm looking for a Body slot magic item that can cast Enhance Armor, Restore Limb, and Enchant Weapon.

IG I should be able to cough up around 110 coin right now no problem, and can liquidate some of the stuff I've got (I've got a ton of stuff, both in consumables [potions and scrolls] and also stuff for encampments) to make up the rest. I'm also more then willing to cough up some consumables or other goods to help make up the purchase price.

That item would be 24 craft points. And if the crafter doesn't know those spells your going to need scrolls of them.

Magic martial would cost you 85 coin. Keep in mind I only put in game tags on stuff so if you need the prop gotta go to Dave or get someone to make it.

85 coin?!? it cost you 80 to make it. that's loco.

80 coin to make a 6 Craft Point weapon?

no 80 to make a 2 craft point weapon. dave would you be able to convert one of those Conqueror Warswords from the warlords collection to a magic sword by the event???? i will pay ya of course at the event (and maybe a little extra for the short notice)

Actually it cost 60 coin to make the weapon. 4 points for martial, 2 points for magic.

Actually it cost 60 coin to make the weapon. 4 points for martial, 2 points for magic.

right. I was thinking mage blade. my apologies.

no 80 to make a 2 craft point weapon. dave would you be able to convert one of those Conqueror Warswords from the warlords collection to a magic sword by the event???? i will pay ya of course at the event (and maybe a little extra for the short notice)

I'm sold out of them, so no. :P

OK, final result:

For Sale: Masterwork Elven Steel Martial blade. Looking for $40 + 30 silver, negotiable on both counts. Deal needs to be done OOG unless your PC is of noble blood or is known to the HoCB.

EDIT: The prop is a Warlords Black Prince sword.

damn thats way out of my price range for IC coin. and what comsumables i have would not even put it close to that price range.

You want scrubby weapons, contact a scrubby crafter. :D

And I said it's negotiable...

ok after actually looking at all my potions i was wrong. i have the following to barter with:

100 coin and the following potions:

wolfsbane

mend armor x2

heal mortal wound

improved magic armor

dissipate

purify spirit

silvershine

spirit shield

would you be willing to sell that sword to me for all that???? and to sweeten the pot so to speak i am willing to dish out more real money then the asking price if that might strike your fancy.

most of that doesn't even cover the cost to make the sword in the first place. Let alone have any kind of ig profit.

Sorry Steve, that's simply not enough to even recoup my expenses IG. As for adding OOG dollars to make the deal go, I've already rejected one such request to buy it outright with cash. I don't think that's entirely kosher, although by the rules it's no problem.