Sign in to follow this  
Trinity

New, Improved Chainmail Goodies

Since we've upgraded, and updated, all of our stuff I am going to post this here again, and link off to the new site.

Lee and I have been busy bees! I think I might have made the camera mad at me for taking so many new photos this week!

Onto the goodies! We're doing mostly jewelry for now (but hey, even jewelry is good for Garb stuff.) and pouches etc.

afv--21438--17847_product_1770483661_thumb_large.jpg

Aluminum and Anodized Aluminum Scales with Bronze 4 in 1. They're going for between $15 and $20 (depending on what scales and metal we use, etc) obviously they can be different colors (the small ones anyways) and different metals for the 4 in 1.

17847_product_963175494_3_thumb_large.jpg

We got some pretty square stainless steel in and just got around to playing with it. Lee ended up making this one. I've been debating on adding something to it. Currently they're $20 (I really wish the square stainless wasn't more expensive than normal!).

17847_product_542426043_3_thumb_large.jpg

I still really love this piece: Lee made this awhile ago and I kinda want to steal it for myself (but I won't for now!). They're going for $20 and are made with the anodized aluminum.

More Chainmail Here!

We're going to be adding more to that site as the weekend progresses. I've been averaging adding ten a day so far.

How much for a big Byzantine chain necklace in brass or gold?

How much for a big Byzantine chain necklace in brass or gold?

Define big - as in long or ring size?

we have this one in brass and in bronze.

http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Sh...oduct_id=257089 there for $20.

The very first one is really pretty.

I want.

^.^ We have them in different colors, too.

Small Scales and Different metals.

Guest Elrohir Amandil

I want people to buy blue necklaces so Jason can get credit for "making" them. I like your work, glad you are sharing.

Of course ;) Sharing is fun. Besides. I like our work too! Can't not share. LOL blue necklaces for the win. We got a couple blues in now, too.