Sign in to follow this  
Vicious the Jester

Son of Sandlar Boots

I'm wondering if it's because it's stuck in the muck in another thread, so I'm posting this here...

I'm disappointed with my Son of Sandlar boots. Not because they're not everything they were promised to be, but because they're too small for me. I can't wear an insole with them. I'd need to get a custom pair to have ones that fit correctly. My damn tall/wide feet, and my need for arch support sucks.

So, I've got a pair of Son of Sandlar boots in size 12, worn 3 times, in excellent condition, that I'm willing to part with for $300. That's almost half of what I paid for them ($560).

They are in EXCELLENT condition. I still have them in the original box, each wrapped in its own plastic bag.

if they're in excellent/unused condition, couldn't you exchange them?

They're not "unused". He told me he'd have to charge me more money to exchange them. It was the risk of mail ordering them.

These are the style in question:

SonofSandlar-B.gif

See - 9-Button Boots, check out the pair in black and green. They're very similar to those.

damn wish i had $300

No longer for sale. I've found someone that can stretch them for me. $25 is a whole lot cheaper than buying a second pair!