Randy071198

Wouldn't it be cool if...the power void was filled

With the fall of Night's Children, a power vacuum now exists right? I mean orcs and zombies can hardly fill the void that the Night's Children left, so who's the big enemy now? Local warlords maybe? Peasant uprisings? How about a necromancer saga? I imagine that a remnant of Night's Children must left possibly gathering what army they could muster. The HoCB recovered a katana from a barbarian champion last event, maybe the barbarian's clan would take up arms to avenge their champion?

There will be a new season-long plot for next season, the GMs are already making plans. Look for stuff introducing it over the next few months.

What is it? Wait and see...

I think you, Randy Darrow, should fill the power void.

Attack PCs at night from the shadows, hiss at random intervals, etc.

Good luck!

*cough* on a more serious note, we appreciate the suggestion, and we've had plans to fill such a void since before we started the NC plot. Good that you picked up on it!

Would it be kosher for a PC to mimic a Night's Child, or would that cross boundaries (not to mention have every PC chasing you through Pinedale)?

Would it be kosher for a PC to mimic a Night's Child, or would that cross boundaries (not to mention have every PC chasing you through Pinedale)?

IF you want your PC to wear black and sneak around town at night while hissing, nobody's stopping you. Except for all the people with swords, of course. :)