Sign in to follow this  
Tony McHambone

LARP Arrows

I have 5 or 6 LARP Arrows (round tip), like AJ's, That I am looking to sell. I think I may only have 5 but IDK.

My bow is no longer OK by LARP standards, so i'm just going to sell what I can and see what I make... Arrows normally go from 17-19 per, so I'm looking for $15 Per.

I also have a Quiver.. It's black and have a strap to go over your back. Cost me $40, and would like to get $25 for it.

100 bucks for the lot.. (That is including if there is even a 6th arrow).

Why is your bow no longer OK? Nothing has changed with our bow standards, other than enforcement.

I'll give you $50 for the arrows if no one else bites.

Why is your bow no longer OK? Nothing has changed with our bow standards, other than enforcement.

Compound bows, takedown bows, brightly colored fiberglass bows, modern crossbows, or any other obviously modern archery equipment (peep sights, weights, camouflage or brightly colored shafting, etc.) are prohibited.

His bow is technically a 'takedown' bow, though it looks like it's a 1-piece recurve.

Show me a picture. If it looks like this:

recurve%20bow%202.jpg

then yeah, no good. if it looks like this:

08x150.jpg

then it's fine.

It's a 3 piece bow.. I know it's no good, hence why i'm sellin this stuff :)

These arrows have literally never been used in game (maybe test shot when I first got them at home probably not even that).

I'll take the lot off of you this weekend if no one else will, best deal I've found for all of it and would gladly take the arrows and the quiver from you if no one else will.

Look for Tony at game come friday.. You cant miss me, i'm the most annoying 9x out of 10.

Make sure you grab some reflective tape for the shafts, they're impossible to find in the woods - black everything with dark red fletchings.

I sure will look for you come Friday then, with money in hand. And I will hunt out some reflective tape and put them on them, I don't want to lose them because I can't find them, especially with my eyes on occasion.

If I could snag just one from you I'd appreciate it. Under the new rules I can't technically carry my bow in game as I only have 2 arrows. I need one more to meet the requisite 3.

Look for me at Game.. we'll see if you 3 that are interested can work out a deal so everyone walks away happy.

I am only interested in a shitty lowball deal. If others want to pay your asking price, you should sell to them.

I am only interested in a shitty lowball deal. If others want to pay your asking price, you should sell to them.

You were already voted off this island :P .. though I'll have my armor at game for you to test on Dave.

Aj, Drake and Veria were the 3 that showed interest for my asking price.