Sign in to follow this  
Wargrasa

minecraft and stargate

Also, projects:

1. Dirt hill directly behind hellgates should be removed and someone build something fucking cool there

2. Area directly south and west of spawn point is a shitty mess where we excavated all the sand. Someone ought to clean that shit up too.

3. Keep adding fences and lighting to the "town" area as we find their routes in.

Serer will be down for a bit tonight while I upgrade the internal network to gigbit ethernet. :)

D= I can't change anything anywhere near the spawnpoint, so I can't post signs. So, I'll post here instead.

There's a chest up by the menorah I've made. Has some gifts in it. Feel free to enjoy 'em. :P

Yeah only OPs can change stuff near spawn. When you're ready to build in that pit, let me know and I'll OP you.

Haha. That sign is awesome. So are the stairs. :) Thanks.

I got on the server for a few minutes and looked around. I haven't checked a lot of stuff out, but I can say I dig the stargate. nice work.

Username is Orangemoose11.

something new to do with the tracks around the world

Damn server is down,... maybe tomorrow

Transite system done, its bring your own cart. To help with memory leaks

Treeeeeeezz! New treehouse/leaf tunnel system between the Stargate and Lew's Christ Killer Extravaganza!

Need moar elfses to populate the flets!

Tonight I build leaf tunnels through the main area's retaining wall hedgerow trees.

Why tunnel underground when you can tunnel through the treeeeez!

Right, that's it.

Effective Immediately: NO LAVA IN TOWN WITHIN FIVE BLOCKS OF ANYTHING FLAMMABLE.

Use lightstone instead. We will give you all you want.

Too many people are building with wood, and it's causing massive chaos. Even completely enclosed lava can still throw off sparks that will set nearby wood, grass and trees on fire. Lew's frigging house almost burned down tonight, and I lost the entire Stargate grove. Sparks jumped from lava behind two layers of glass.

I'll be replacing mass amounts of lava with lightstone tonight if this fire ever burns down all the way.

If you want to build with fire come toward the light house need the flaming sheep and pigs. Need the lava pillars by the pirate ship.

I need more neighbors.

Will WIll's help the former grove site is mostly unfucked, all water gone and fires out.

Lew your place is still fucked. :D

minecraft20101023173909.jpg

Using one of those barcode scanners my co-worker has, we found out the signature in the pic is actually a web address to www.ruthiryn.com

I wanted to do something like that in our server, but they took away the coloured blocks, so no giant mosaics allowed.

I wanted to do something like that in our server, but they took away the coloured blocks, so no giant mosaics allowed.

That there is just dirt and sand. You could create a mosaic using whatever blocks they have available even though they're out of the colored cloth.

I'm thinking about building a massive pyramid, but make it entirely out of sand, and build inside it using supports to hold some of the sand up.

Will, good news and bad news.

Bad News: you have too much fucking fire around your area for me to be able to replant that grove that burned down. At least it didn't spread to the pirate ship...

Good News: I planted MOAR TREEZ.

Hot.. The tiki god is pleased. Bring more wood to feed the fires.