Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

Hammer & Cox Product Line Expansion

I've been slowly adding more stuff to my stock, stuff like handmade knives and sheaths, leather pouches, belts, sword frogs, bottles, and some armor pieces. I'll be bringing all of this to the Feb Feast, but before I do, I'd like to ask: what is it that YOU guys want? What would you buy from a vendor table?

I'd like to see some of the more rigid, larger pouches that I've seen you slinging before. I am also in the market for a new sword, as McFathom's pride and joy broke on you... I may also be needing some armor for Dag. My list goes on, and my bank account is frightened.

Guest Elrohir Amandil

Stuff I would need for my new character include a new quiver, some way to have hands-free bow carrying, a fix to the back sling for my two-hander, a new frog for some sort of one-handed weapon, and I'd be looking at weapons for Amanda since she has no boffer weapons of any kind.

I amused the hell out of our IT guys during a meeting this morning as I rummaged around in my purse for chapstick. Rom started teasing me about women and their bags and the stuff in them, so I pulled out my new knife. Thanks, Dave. :P

I like knives. :)

Will, I am, but if you want something complicated in time for Rag, I don't know if I can do it. It will depend on whether or not Pat Lane really wants $1200 of armor for Rag.

I like knives. :)

Will, I am, but if you want something complicated in time for Rag, I don't know if I can do it. It will depend on whether or not Pat Lane really wants $1200 of armor for Rag.

I do! :rolleyes:

Looking for those leather bracers we talked about last year briefly. Can you post the link that you showed me that had the examples of how detailed or not the leather work would be. The bracers would be dual use for both kon/dag and I am looking for 2pt bracers that would be able to use as a magic item prop.

You want normal-sized bracers, or something that will actually give some coverage like mine that you wore at Rag?

This color (ox blood basically I guess)

http://www.etsy.com/listing/67950854/leather-bracers-norse-circle-with-concho?ref=sr_gallery_20&ga_search_query=leather%2Bbracers&ga_search_type=handmade

This size. As I do need the coverage. Not sure about this design though. Need it to look magical as its replacing a pair of bracers prop that no longer counts for armor.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270282984547#vi-content

Does this help?

Do you have the pics up that you showed me before. The ones that show how detailed vs. how much they will cost?

No Sept star. Just either some runes...or some kind of design that would make them look magical and not just simply armor.

I am trying to keep them in line with the fact that they need to be magical (They cast Natures Command 1/game day) and also fit with a kit I want to build for the Legion. Problem is nature designs kind of clash with Legion designs. So I rather they look badass then have a tree on them. Cuz I dont want to spend money on two sets of armor. This way if Kai dies/retires I dont have a set of bauzubands just at my house collecting dust. Im willing to spend more than 90 to make them awesome. So let me know if you have any ideas.

Dave, I'm not sure if you're still doing much business with Museum Replicas, but if you are, next time you put an order in, can you pick me up one of these in L/XL please?

https://www.museumreplicas.com/p-74-padded-coif.aspx?utm_source=Product_Plus

Thanks.