Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

Garb!

I'm trying out expanding into garb sales. I have a limited stock of USA handmade linen and cotton garb, mostly tunics and pants of varying lengths and sizes, mostly in natural colors (no bright colors, no blacks). I have some female garb, and some smaller stuff. It is dark ages stuff - baggy drawstring pants, bocksten tunics, tunic dresses, hangeroks, etc.

This is some of the most well-constructed garb I have ever seen. Very professionally made. Prices are not the cheapest, but they're not out of line for what this stuff is. Expect to pay $40 to $50 for a tunic, depending on size and length. Other stuff is around that price as well.

I will bring it to the April game so you guys can check it out, or if you want first crack, give me a call or come on over.

Any peasent shirts in your stock?

I'm looking for one for NPC'ing. :)

No shirts at all, just tunics. There are some nice waist-length tunics, and some dresses.

anything for fattys like myself?

There is at least one nice linen tunic in XXL+, and probably the pants would fit too.

Cool, Id really like to have another set of garb.

I could use some better NPC garb. At least a new tunic... Not sure atm if I'll be spending for one this comming event but if not then in May.

I would be totally interested seeing as I would need a separate set for Inn NPCing. Though I would need to try them to see if im going to be big enough for your smalls. The tunic I have now is an Adult small and its still a little more baggy than I would like. Might just be how it was made though.

Yes. Baggy is ok. Falling of my hips baggy like my current pants do... Ehh that's a little to baggy lol.

Medieval clothing is supposed to be baggy.

Must control garb Nazism....

There are baggy parts of medieval garb, but there are also very form-fitting parts.

I saw the garb today, and will attest to it's awesomeness. Bring monies for these! Linen! LINEN!