Julie

Syracuse Build Day - Sunday, May 22

Richard, Mike, and MK have graciously volunteered their home as a group workshop for Sunday, May 22nd. Bring a project you're working on (sewing, leather, weapons, or shields) or help Props & Atmo with one of theirs. We have a lot of talented craftspeople in KON, so this is a good chance to learn something new, too.

Where: 241 Martin Street, Syracuse, NY

When: Sunday, May 22, 1-7pm

If you can, please bring snacks, drinks, or a dish to pass. We'll probably grill something or order pizza.

At Props Marshal's discretion, he may or may not have a Big Project or multiple small projects he needs help on and awards XP for. Feel free to speak up, Prime. :D

For our new folks, this is a great chance to meet people and learn a new craft, if you are interested in trying something out. From just the handful of people I know for sure will be there, we've got the skills to sew, do leatherwork, tool or stamp leather, make arrows, shields, etc. If the weather is nice we can get out the DAP for boffers. Please come if you're curious and we'll share what we can. :)

Is it acceptable to stop by with a dish and hang out, checking out and learning from others' crafts? :D

Chiming in I have a fun monster project I need help with. I'll be bringing most of the supplies but feel free to bring any paints, paintbrushes or sculpting tools you may have.

MK and I are in cahoots to feed people. If you think you're coming, please let us know so we can plan better. :)

Richard has been working hard getting the basement set up for the craftings and we'll have room to spread out in the upstairs as well. If it's sunny and nice, we have a nice big backyard with a patio where people can work on stuff and soak in the sun. Also, there will be grilling. Richard has volunteered (as if I could stop him) to be the "Grill-master".

Come and have fun, hang out, make stuff. The last build day at Ann's in Feb was SUPER fun. Just ask anyone who went. biggrin.gif

I wish I could; it's graduation and I have to go dress in funny robes and smile at graduates. :)

I'll be there with a huge supply of Lindor truffles and fabric. I'd really like to put together some more NPC tunics. Ones that fit some of the smaller people, now that we have more.

I'll be there with a huge supply of Lindor truffles.

I thought you should know that I'm in love with you. I don't know why.

/awkward

Build Day was super fun, as we knew it would be ;). Thanks to everyone who came out. Special thanks to MK, Mike, and Richard for hosting