Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

Saturday July 16

Dragon's Hoard Battle Day [7.16.11]

date: July 16th, 2011

time: 12:00pm to 4:00pm

Storyline:

The ancient green dragon has died leaving behind his horde of ancient and powerful treasures. One in particular treasure starts to call out for a new owner. It call spreads like a wave of locus over the Realm of Lostwithiel drawing in knight dragons and commoner alike.The war for the ancient treasure has began.

Battle Plan: [all battles will be based around the story line]

- Island Battle

- Bridge Battle

- Team Battle

- King's Battle [with special stipulation]

- Kill Your Killer Battle

- Single's Tournament

Cook Out Information:

After checking with Dame Flora, we can have a nice little private cook out at her house.. in the back yard. Tables and pavilions will be provided, along with as many chairs as we can possibly locate. All we ask, is that everyone please bring something to contribute to the cook out over all.. it can be anything from a dish to share, meat to cook and share, soda or tea to drink, paper plates, plastic silver ware and so on. Cook out will begin after the last battle concludes, with a few of us departing early to begin getting things ready for others.

This is not mandatory for the Legion, but I'm going, and I'd be great if anyone else was showing up. 6-8 of us can pretty much run the field at these battles, so if a lot of us show up we'll likely be fighting each other for some of the battles. Even so, it's good fun and good way to show our skulls, and help raise the bar for fighting and garb for Lostwithiel.

Not bringing stuff to sell to this, so I have room for five more if you get to my house by 11:30 on Saturday.

i will go for 2 hours. I have to work at 3 so i will meet you guys there. I need some fighting. then we have one that sunday too right.

It looks like I'm going to be able to make this one.

Have I been there enough for it to count as annual? :)

I'll be able to make it to this one but not the Sunday canalfest.

I'll be able to make it to this one but not the Sunday canalfest.

If you can only make one, go on Sunday. :)

I'll be at a Grad party in Michigan on Saturday.

I -may- be able to make it on Sunday

I'm hearing that this is a washout, guys. Like, Lostwithiel is only able to field two or three fighters. Not really worth anyone's time to attend.

Instead, Scotty and I are gonna drink Woodchucks and build armor. All are welcome if you have projects or like alcohol and dirty basements. Dinner's on me.

I'm hearing that this is a washout, guys. Like, Lostwithiel is only able to field two or three fighters. Not really worth anyone's time to attend.

Instead, Scotty and I are gonna drink Woodchucks and build armor. All are welcome if you have projects or like alcohol and dirty basements. Dinner's on me.

I was planning to come up Friday night and be up there for this, then travel with folks out of Utica to the Demo sunday. Im still down for heading up friday and doing stuff all weekend. (by some odd miracle I wasn't scheduled for the weekend in retail.)

As it stands right now, from the count that I figured with Dame Flora.. it looks like there is going to be about 18 people there, with about perhaps at least a quarter to a half of them fielding. I will be there, but not until later in the day.. probably after the battles are over, as I have something else to attend earlier in the day. But the choice is all your's, as you are all still more than welcome to come out.. beat on who ever is there (as more people may show, if their schedules change) and partake in the story line that has been created.. not to mention, chill out and enjoy some food with everyone afterwards. If not, I fully understand.. and hoping to see some of you on Sunday, at the Canal Fest.

I'm not going, still sounds like a wash to me. I got shit to do here - Pat's armor ain't gonna make itself.