Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

Upcoming Lostwithiel Events

Who wants to attend any of these? I'm game for whatever, and will probably set up a vendor table at the two festivals.

August 14th, 2011 Frankfort Free Library 2-5 Garbed Demo

We will have electric and pop-ups to keep us cool. Person in charge of the demo is Laura.

August 20th, 2011 93 Coffeehouse in Rome 10-5 6th Annual Rome Renaissance Festival & Craft Faire.

Again Garbed/Electric & Shade. Inside & Outside vendors. If you would like a spot for your wares let Laura know. Fighters please see Jason for a list of the battles.

August 28th, 2011 Beardslee castle. 11-6

Beardslee Castle Renaissance Festival. Again garbed with Pop-ups for shade. Renaissance wares are welcomed for sale at each own space. Laura is our contact person for wares / Jason will be battle contact.

Thoughts? The Rome Renaissance Festival thing is on BoFA, so we'll likely skip that.

Battle at the castle sounds like a good time. Maybe the other demo, but after the last event, I can't say that I'm not concerned about attendance.

Battle at the castle sounds like a good time. Maybe the other demo, but after the last event, I can't say that I'm not concerned about attendance.

Actually, when I arrived at the Dragon's Hoarde Battle Day there was about 12-15 people there.. with the majority of them being fighters. So, it would appear that some people decided to attend after all.. and we even had about half of them stick around for the cook out after the last tournament for the Battle Day all together. But as a side note, there may be a change in the upcoming events.. due to some un-foreseen circumstances that have come up suddenly. It will mainly effect the Rome Renaissance Festival, which is the same weekend as the Battle of Five Armies.

the last two i can make. who else can? you albany people should come out for the 28th def. :)

If you don't want to drive all day Saturday the 20th come tent out at my house the Friday before. we can play several activities outside, have a fire, or play cards inside.

If you don't want to drive all day Saturday the 20th come tent out at my house the Friday before. we can play surprise buttsex, have a fire, or cuddle and kiss inside.

FTFY

We have a change in our event line up.. August 20th is now the Rome Renaissance Battle Day. With Laura being ill right now, and her being the main organizer of the general Rome Renaissance Festival.. we are going to forgo this year and look into pushing for next year, but with more than just two people attempting to put and run everything all the way around. And this would be open to any Legion member that has any ideas and what not, or would like to run battles during next year's festival.