Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

Beardslee Castle Medieval Faire Dagorhir Demo

This Sunday. Be on-site by 11 AM. Entry is free for fighters.

All hands would be nice, you fucking slugs. I'm starting to get angry.

I'm going to try and make this. Sorry I have not been mentioning much of late doing the overnight management thing sucks balls. I'm finally getting adjusted to the point where I can function when the day star is out.

I believe we were planning on coming down after Phil gets off from work at noon. He works Fri-Mon and Wed on non-Novitas weeks.

I will be going. I am trying to get some of the Auburn peoples motivated in the hopes that a couple of them come. In the event that I have no one to ride with me, I would like to hitch a ride with someone else, maybe in Syracuse. Optimally, I catch a ride up with Leon or Nubz. But as of yesterday, neither was certain if they could make it.

Yeah Buddy lets tear things up! I haven't fought in so long at parties I duel people with whatever i can find :)

I'll go to this. What should we wear to fair in general? Is it a garbed event? Should I wear my armor or nicer garb for the demo?

We are there to do a demo, so wear what you're fighting in.

fuck it....i'll be there....you bitches better appriciate me being late for game! lol =)

Sunday AM is when that Hurricane is supposed to be near our area. Just FYI, won't be wearing my armor if that's that case.

Just got word from Laura Ann Compo Cansfield on the Facebook Group that this event is cancelled for tomorrow.... blame the hurricane.

Yup, it has been cancelled per Beardslee Castle. They are looking at doing a new date in September, which might become and issue due to Badon for some. I will keep everyone posted, or Laura will through Facebook as to when we are told. And yes, it is mainly due to the hurricane/tropical storm that we are due to receive tomorrow. :: Sighs. ::

pfffffft a little wind and rain. Pah! I guess I will have to resort to spending hurricane day using my shield Mary Poppins-style and trying to fly in the wind. Or I could just build something.